Sign in to follow this  
JDWalley

Tick…tick…tick…

IT'S OUT...according to the banner on the front page, the update to Prepar3d 3.4 is available!

I though i would mention it, as many here have said they're not upgrading to V4 (costs money/no FSUIPC/just cos), so this reminder could be of great value to them. Thanks LM!

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Now we can expect threads saying downloading at 12Kb/s. ETA 34 days. :-)

11 minutes ago, OzWhitey said:

I though i would mention it, as many here have said they're not upgrading to V4 (costs money/no FSUIPC/just cos)...

Yeah... like I didn't knew that already...:males::xo:

So, it's out huh? It catches me by surprise, still. :uwe_melk_sblh: Finally something worth XP11 fighting with.

Lockheed Martin Empire strikes back !

Although... there's nothing actually new on P3D page !? Where did you saw it ?

Here: 

https://www.prepar3d.com/latest-news/ 

?

Joking...'it' being v3.4 update...large banner on front page, I'm sure that y'all were heading over to the Prepar3d website tonight and thinking, 'Hmmm...I REALLY must upgrade from v3.3, let's do it now.' 😊

Dont know how many times I've hit refresh on the website now, still no v4 in the store.

its 11:43pm, I was told I was getting v4 on the 30th, you've got 17 minutes LM. And don't give me any nonsense about American mega-contractors not using West Australian time zones, that's just US exceptionalism at its worst. 

• Upvote 1

Oz

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

3 minutes ago, OzWhitey said:

I was told I was getting v4 on the 30th, you've got 17 minutes LM. 

Specifically the announcement was 30th of May 2:00 p.m. EST. Now do they actually mean EST or do the mean EDT?

LOOKs like LM site is down for the count. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

7 minutes ago, Farlis said:

Specifically the announcement was 30th of May 2:00 p.m. EST. Now do they actually mean EST or do the mean EDT?

EST is Melbourne and Sydney, so they're already 2 hours late as it's almost 2am there. Get your act together LM, or I'm going back to FS9. 🙂

Oz

EST is eastern North America time. Use your google Rob. :biggrin:

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

24 minutes ago, reecemj said:

EST = Eastern Standard Time = the other coast of Australia, from a West Australian's perspective (Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane). There is more than one country/continent with an east coast you know! :)

Oz

28 minutes ago, reecemj said:

So is EDT!

I think he meant, if it was Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) or Easter Standard Time (EST)?

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

7 minutes ago, OzWhitey said:

EST = Eastern Standard Time = the other coast of Australia, from a West Australian's perspective (Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane). There is more than one country/continent with an east coast you know! :)

What you have been thinking about is AEST. ;)

2 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

So is EDT!

I think he meant, if it was Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) or Easter Standard Time (EST)?

I did what you all asked, and googled 'Easter Standard Time'. Nothing on the normal web, so I presume it is some classified military-industrial complex/LM thing.

(FWIW - I am aware that my argument that Lockheed Martin uses Australian time zones - such as our EST (the Aussie one has nothing to do with Easter) - for its release announcements may be controversial, but it's late and I REALLY want my new sim!)

:biggrin:

Oz