JDWalley

Tick…tick…tick…

4 minutes ago, kurtb said:

there is still 50 min left, they are teasing you okes

Yep you right. :laugh:

The page is just up...

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

I was able to purchase, but unable to download.... The site is down hard...

Benjamin Nash

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4 RAM CL14, Asus ROG Strix 4090, Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero Motherboard, LG OLED C1 48". 

PURCHASED. Looking good.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Purchased too, but can't get the downloads page to load... naturally! 

Just to clarify, I'm also still not downloading, on the downloads page but one step away still... 

To make this fair, you guys have to read the whole EULA that comes up when you purchase, just like I did.

• Upvote 2

Oz

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

2 minutes ago, corkyo4 said:

Seems the website can't cope with the demand. You would think a company of that size would be able to....

The wait continues.

Tom

Exactly my thinking.  Release a major product, expect tonnes of additional web traffic and scale out the infrastructure.  Basics really :-)

• Upvote 1

Corsair Obsidian 900D, ASUS Maximus XI Formula Motherboard, Intel Core i9 9900K @ 5.2GHz (HT off), 32GB G-Skill Trident Z DDR4 @ 3200MHz, 2TB SeaGate FireCuda NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M.2 PCIe SSD, 2 x 6TB WD Black 7200rpm SATA, nVidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, ASUS ROG curved ultrawide 1440p monitor.  All water-cooled with EKWB blocks.

12.02 gig, download in progress. :biggrin:

Out here in rural western Australia, I'm getting 2.4 MB/sec which is actually pretty good. Looking forward to my first flight in 90 minutes time - after all, sleep is for the weak!

Edit: at 6.2%, is anyone else sitting here just watching the numbers tick over? Bonus points if you're doing it at work. :blush:

Oz

3 minutes ago, corkyo4 said:

Seems the website can't cope with the demand. You would think a company of that size would be able to....

The wait continues.

Tom

Downloading now. 600kb/sec

Tom

Tom

Why not read some useful tips and tricks - http://forum.avsim.n...22#entry1965722

I cant even get to the download page...

Benjamin Nash

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4 RAM CL14, Asus ROG Strix 4090, Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero Motherboard, LG OLED C1 48". 

Downloading at 1.5 MB/sec.

2 hours and change...  that's just about right to the end of my work-day, then I can put it on USB and go home.  :)