Sign in to follow this  
GAJ52

Trial Version Question

I'm currently using the Trial version of P2A with the Microsoft voices David, Crystal and Zira set as ATC and Copilot.  When one of the voices speaks within P2A I get a horrible musical 'jingle' sound for two or three seconds sounding at the same time  - is this something added to the trial version or have I got a setting wrong somewhere as its driving me nuts.  The only thing I could see is the trial lasts for 10 days, not any irritating noises added ?

Glen

There's a speech recognized tone that you can turn on/off or change the tone.  It is set on the Btns tab of Config under the PTT HotKey.

Many thanks Dave, that was the problem.  I found the 'Com Radio Swap Tone' and that was off but didn't see the ' Speech Recognition Tone' in the Btns tab.

Glen