Looking for some guidance on bringing two mixed sets of ram together as one.

The ram is the Corsair Dominator series:

2x4GB 2133 c9-11-10-27 1.50v

2x4GB 3000 c12-14-14-36 1.65v

My system:

ASUS Z87 PRO running the I5 4670 @ 4.7ghz

My goal:

16GB system ram running somewhere between 2400 C9 to 2600 C10

You have four slots,  2 pair dual channel , if you put the lowest rated mem in dual channel pair 1 slots.

The xmp settings is read from slot1  ( same timings on all slots ) don't set advanced with differnt settings on all slots , 

Do I very often when binning mems , if you get it to work you can test if the higher rated in slot 1. Or 2600 mhz with xmp from the 3000mhz mems , 

Not sure if the 3000mhz mems is Samsung think that can be hynix chip , cross might fingers that it is same type of chip in both pairs.

The is easy way is to Start with 2 sticks dual channel  one from each set if you get them to work togheter in dual channel swaping them to test the differnt xmp first then test with all four.

Did that on ddr3 and now ddr4 , example run trident z 3600 c15 xmp on ripjaws 3200 c14

Good luck