Sign in to follow this  
slait

Landclass options

I'm looking at the Orbx offering for landclass in North America and Europe, but just wondering if there are other options I should be considering. With the Orbx sale the timing seems right, but is there something else out there that could trump it?

- Aaron

Only where they have regions.  :)

But yes, by all means, buy the OpenLC while it's on sale.  You'll not regret it.

Aaron, can't go wrong with ORBX especially at the current sale price. I had Europe and just purchased North America. Only a few more hours of the sale left though, so best make up your mind soon...

regards, Andy

MSFS/P3Dv4.5/| i7 9700K @5.0 | ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F |32GB3200C16 | ASUS 2080Ti OC connected to 3 x LG 27" monitors 5780x1080 | EVO 970 2TB M2 for sim, EVO PLUS 970 500GB M2 for W10pro64bit | VirtualFly YOKO & TQ6 |  MFG crosswinds | T16000M |

I loaded up - $300+ worth - in the expectation that the Orbx regions and airports will look even better in P3D v4. (wasn't planning on getting that much, it just sort of happened!) :blink:

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Perhaps I should be grabbing Europe as well then. And the trees package? Is that good as well?

I have some of the North America regions though but all. Not sure I've earned enough brownie points with the wife to go much further than that though combined with the P3D purchase. :laugh:

- Aaron

Each to their own, I do appreciate that, for me it would have to be photoscenery, MegaScenery should be good for you if you fancy that route.

Phil

amazing I can not get onto Orbx forums ,supposed the end of the sale has sent the servers mad,keep getting this message,I bet JV is going cracker,s ,if people cant access their site they loose money

"Resource Limit Is Reached"

Peter

Also, any word on ultimate terrain x being updated for P3D4? Could be another option and one I already bought some time ago.

- Aaron