Sign in to follow this  
Sumits81

Chaseplane crashes upon P3D v4 exit.

Oh ok. Not sure. Hopefully someone from FSFX will be able to assist you. My crashes appear to have disappeared and cam movement is normal. 

What exactly do you mean by freezing your cameras?

Just now, Sumits81 said:

Oh ok. Not sure. Hopefully someone from FSFX will be able to assist you. My crashes appear to have disappeared and cam movement is normal. 

What exactly do you mean by freezing your cameras?

When I run in non-experimental mode in 3.4 all is well.  But one thing I DON'T like is the update ruined all my assignments, despite just installing it a couple of days ago.  So now I have to go back in 3.4 and fix them all.  The notes on the update said it would only affect certain people in a narrow date range in May.  I didn't even own it then.

Anyway, in V4, last night I was setting up cameras on the default planes and all of a sudden whenever I clicked on a camera, internal or external, nothing happened.  It was frozen solid.  So I had to shut down CP and re-run it.  Then it worked, I could adjust cameras and all that then it would happen again.  Mind this was experimental mode as per what Keven told me.

Jack Sawyer

Hi, I'm also experiencing the same issue here every time I exit P3dV4.1 my Chase Plane crashes all the time. Another issue is when I launch P3d chase plane loads up but there will be no cameras on the Chase plane interface most of the menu tabs will be greyed out apart from preferences.

Is there a solution to the above-mentioned issues?

Lloyd 

Hi,

We have had a few Reports of this issue. We are actively looking for the root cause but there are no solution for now.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi Keven,

I experienced a CTD on exit of P3D V4.1 also with build 0.4.101 of CP here is the error:

Log Name:      Application
Source:        .NET Runtime
Date:          12/2/2017 9:05:27 PM
Event ID:      1026
Task Category: None
Level:         Error
Keywords:      Classic
User:          N/A
Computer:      ROB-7900X
Description:
Application: ChasePlane.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException
   at <Module>.SimConnect_CallDispatch(Void*, Void (SIMCONNECT_RECV*, UInt32, Void*), Void*)
   at Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect.SimConnect.ReceiveDispatch(Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect.SignalProcDelegate)
   at Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect.SimConnect.ReceiveMessage()
   at 픀.픬.픀(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.PublicHooksFilterMessage(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
   at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(System.Object)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)
   at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
   at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(System.Object)
   at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(System.Windows.Window)
   at System.Windows.Application.Run(System.Windows.Window)
   at 픀.픂.픩()

Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
  <System>
    <Provider Name=".NET Runtime" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1026</EventID>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2017-12-03T05:05:27.970070700Z" />
    <EventRecordID>18537</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>ROB-7900X</Computer>
    <Security />
  </System>
  <EventData>
    <Data>Application: ChasePlane.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException
   at &lt;Module&gt;.SimConnect_CallDispatch(Void*, Void (SIMCONNECT_RECV*, UInt32, Void*), Void*)
   at Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect.SimConnect.ReceiveDispatch(Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect.SignalProcDelegate)
   at Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect.SimConnect.ReceiveMessage()
   at 픀.픬.픀(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.PublicHooksFilterMessage(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
   at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(System.Object)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)
   at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
   at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(System.Object)
   at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(System.Windows.Window)
   at System.Windows.Application.Run(System.Windows.Window)
   at 픀.픂.픩()

</Data>
  </EventData>
</Event>

Cheers, Rob.