Sign in to follow this  
Cubcake

p3d v4 crash

Just now, aamontoy said:

Wow if you have to go through all that just to get it to work why not just wait till everything is sorted out...sometimes people are just...sometimes...

"guys guys you just have to disable the keyboard and the joystick to get it to work...and with no addons omg its smooth as silk"

4 months later these are the same people complaining that they installed addons and now the sim is not as sttutter free as it was... 

idk what are u talking about but enjoy :)

I too just experienced my first CTD in V4. This is the event log :

Prepar3D.exe

594a7255

api.dll

594a7300

c0000005

00000000000155d4

17e4

01d300cb4728d56d

C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe

C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\api.dll

2bc72857-6cc1-11e7-a61b-10c37b9252f4

Apologies ahead of time if this is the wrong area to post this I am new to forums.

Mine seems to only crash when loading up any of the Pmdg Aircraft.  

Recently, I installed Flight 1 gns650/750, pmdg Dc6 and all my Orbx scenery after the release of the beta Object flow.  The issue came after installing flight 1 and orbx.   I first thought it was a result of adding the flight1 to the pmdg Dc6 plane.  

Ive tried almost everything suggested here accept for the removal of USB items and the Ai issue.   

Have we gotten any closer to a real identification and solution ?

ugcx_banner.png

On 11/08/2017 at 4:51 AM, usaboy said:

Mine seems to only crash when loading up any of the Pmdg Aircraft.  

Recently, I installed Flight 1 gns650/750, pmdg Dc6 and all my Orbx scenery after the release of the beta Object flow.  The issue came after installing flight 1 and orbx.   I first thought it was a result of adding the flight1 to the pmdg Dc6 plane.  

Ive tried almost everything suggested here accept for the removal of USB items and the Ai issue.   

Have we gotten any closer to a real identification and solution ?

I had the same problem with PMDG aircraft after installing Object Flow. ORBX have released a patch today via FTX Central and all seems to be working again. :-)

• Upvote 1

Hello all, 

I did a long flight yesterday and experienced two crash to desktops. Basically what happened was every three or so hours Prepar3D V4 just stopped responding, when I checked the event viewer it described it as a App Hang Crash. I don't know if anyone is experiencing similar issues? I think it could have been related to my Auto Save feature, although I'm not 100% sure. To try and rectify it I have set my Auto Save to a much longer interval. I was flying the PMDG 777-200, running Active Sky for V4, various ORBX products, FSUIPC, PTA and ReShade. Other than these CTD's performance was otherwise very good. 

Thanks for your time, 

Jonathan. 

- Jonathan Daley