Sign in to follow this  
spearmint_flyer

[P3DV4] I LOVE NYCX!

Already got it installed and have my NYCX working flawlessly. Going to try airports next. 

4vg9cSs.jpg

• Upvote 2

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

Yup. Lockheed Martin makes the dream come true.:biggrin:

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

NEW JERSEY!!!!!!!!! Now all I need is the FSLabs A320 and I am good to go! Oh, and some weather! lol

Edited by cmpbellsjc
Deleted subsequent screen shot, against rules.

Signature.png

22 minutes ago, warriorpilot said:

Already got it installed and have my NYCX working flawlessly.

Is that default, or Drzewiecki's?. Looks good!

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Just now, edpatino said:

Is that default, or Drzewiecki's?. Looks good!

Cheers, Ed

Its the Dr.Drze :P:cool:

Signature.png

I added NYCity..its nice.. But I hope DD would enhance this for P3DV4.. optimize it for V3. This could be a big seller for them..since OOM is a non issue

1) I see textures for the building going out and coming.. I think this is not LM thingi.. This DD's doing something to mange the VAS for v3.  They need to undo all the VAS management stuff they did... 

2) it has a big FPS hit.. Not sure if they could fix that. It would be nice, if they could.

They need to do something similar for their MIAMI as well.. DD's hands are now untied.. I hope they go nuts on other cities as well! :)

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I am seeing the textures load once but then they stay. I am amazed you have no OOM in V3. I basically could never use it beacuase of the OOM unless I was flying a GA plane. NGX, Aerosoft or FSlabs , forget it OOM for sure. Also FPS is pretty steady for me. 30 FPS. 

Signature.png

Nice. As I live in this area, I'm intently interested in this. I couldn't do much with NYCX but it's going to be one of the first things I add. 

Does anyone know if DD is still updating NYCX and the airports? When I put KEWR into 3.4 the frame rates were horrible at night. 

• Upvote 1

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

1 hour ago, SKEWR said:

Nice. As I live in this area, I'm intently interested in this. I couldn't do much with NYCX but it's going to be one of the first things I add. 

Does anyone know if DD is still updating NYCX and the airports? When I put KEWR into 3.4 the frame rates were horrible at night. 

I tested it at night and have been using in 3.4 with out any issues. Infact I am flying a JetBlue Flight from STI to EWR right now. 

Signature.png

1 hour ago, Green parks said:

Why does the autogen end and, what looks like blurries , appear in the distance? 

Drzweicki if IRC disabled autogen and placed their own to save memory as it was optimized for 3.4. As for the blurry I was flying at 700 knots and had just loaded. 

Signature.png

3 hours ago, warriorpilot said:

NEW JERSEY!!!!!!!!! Now all I need is the FSLabs A320 and I am good to go! Oh, and some weather! lol

Please read the screen shot rules in this link. I had to remove your second screen shot as subsequent screen shots in a thread are not allowed. If you wish to add a new screen shot, you'll have to start a new topic.

Thanks

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator