Sign in to follow this  
parachutem

FSDream team sale

Fsdreamteam is happy to announce the release of many new important updates:

- The release of the new Charlotte Douglas KCLT airport, for FSX/P3D, already optimized for Prepar3D V4!

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_kclt.html

- A new major update to GSX, featuring a much improved scenery editor, full 64 bit compatibility and ton of bugfixes

- A free update to Las Vegas airport scenery, featuring the new Terminal 3 and Control Tower, and SODE jetways

- Updated Installers for all FSDT products to work in Prepar3D V4

- An entirely new Live Update system, which can update all products automatically in one go, over fast AWS servers

- A big SALE on all products, to celebrate our entering in the 64 bit era:

A 50% Discount on every FSDT product, if you buy it together with KCLT, and a 30% Discount on all products (except KCLT), not linked to the purchase of KCLT. See our forum for information about the sale:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,15613.msg112404.html#msg112404

1 hour ago, parachutem said:

Fsdreamteam is happy to announce the release of many new important updates:

- The release of the new Charlotte Douglas KCLT airport, for FSX/P3D, already optimized for Prepar3D V4!

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_kclt.html

- A new major update to GSX, featuring a much improved scenery editor, full 64 bit compatibility and ton of bugfixes

- A free update to Las Vegas airport scenery, featuring the new Terminal 3 and Control Tower, and SODE jetways

- Updated Installers for all FSDT products to work in Prepar3D V4

- An entirely new Live Update system, which can update all products automatically in one go, over fast AWS servers

- A big SALE on all products, to celebrate our entering in the 64 bit era:

A 50% Discount on every FSDT product, if you buy it together with KCLT, and a 30% Discount on all products (except KCLT), not linked to the purchase of KCLT. See our forum for information about the sale:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,15613.msg112404.html#msg112404

Great news, will definitely look at the sale (I think I have all save the last 2 released)

Is there any post on your forums relating to how to download latest versions, etc. to install into v4?

8 hours ago, Raven9000 said:

Great news, will definitely look at the sale (I think I have all save the last 2 released)

Is there any post on your forums relating to how to download latest versions, etc. to install into v4?

There was only one place to download our installers, which is the Products page of our site:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products.html

I'm hoping the performance at KCLT will be better than KMEM.  I'll try out the demo later today in P3D 3.4. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I hope the sale goes on for a while because your link to your sale and the forum aren't happening right now. It seems to be overloaded. When I load up KCLT in my cart with KMEM and KIAH, I'm not getting the other 50% off. What's up with that?

Ciao!

29 minutes ago, briansommers said:

I hope the sale goes on for a while because your link to your sale and the forum aren't happening right now. It seems to be overloaded.

Hmmm... I just downloaded and purchased KCLT.  No issues.  It is now installed and the airport looks great.  I like the fact the installer will now install the product into FSX and P3D w/o having to restart the installer for installation in other products.  When I installed KCLT, it also installed all of the other FSDT products I own into V4. 

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Does FSDream KMEM and KCLT sceneries still hijack the modules of FSX? I bought Hawaiian Airport Scenery package from FSDream and was not happy with the way that FSDream hijacked the modules of FSX.

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Out of curiosity, I decided to got to FSDream to click on the sale section to find out how much the sceneries are at 50 percent off.

This is what I got:

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Regards,

Aharon

• Upvote 1

signCopy.jpg

16 hours ago, parachutem said:

A 50% Discount on every FSDT product, if you buy it together with KCLT, and a 30% Discount on all products (except KCLT), not linked to the purchase of KCLT.

??????????????????????

I tried buy function for that and do not see any evidence of 50 percent off.  It says 15 percent off for any FSDT product if you buy KCLT.

• Upvote 1

signCopy.jpg

Glad to see it's not only me.  I get this too when you buy "normally" but I think you are supposed to click the BIG SALE notice in the right side of the splash screen but then I get the notice above.

Very frustrating indeed, I was hoping to cash in on this.

btw, can you get to the forums?

Ciao!

FSDT are usually big on a coupon code that you enter on checkout that applies the discounts.  I looked back in history of my purchases and found TURKEY2014 if anyone is interested in trying that one.....but I suspect you will be disappointed with it.:laugh:

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

12 minutes ago, briansommers said:

btw, can you get to the forums?

no  got the same error message as above in my previous post

signCopy.jpg

It's a bugger....  I'm getting a Bad Gateway Error 502, and here I am with my credit card burning a hole in my pocket and the missus out of the house...  :(

Eagles may soar, but alley cats don't get sucked into jet engines.