Sign in to follow this  
gatechfan_99

Does the FO Checklist Come Up?

I have the Level D 767 and the PMDG 777 FS2Crew and the 777 version has when you do the checklists, a window opens up so you can read along with the FO callouts.  This is of course, the voice version.

Does this version have this?  I can't seem to find it anywhere in the cfg panel and I hope it was included as I'm hard of hearing and have a difficult time hearing what is being said.

Thanks!!

John Bradley

AAL132

Hi John,

Can you send me a screen shot of that.  Not totally sure what you're referring to.

FS2Crew 737 and 777 don't have any pop-up windows that show checklists only, unless you're thinking of the ECL in the 777, but that's part of the aircraft, not FS2Crew.

Best,

Ahhhh...

I forget that what I'm seeing in the 777 is the electronic checklist popping up for me to follow along.  That's the native PMDG 777 electronic checklist that you were able to put up as part of your magnificent software.

Guess I'll be making me some cue-cards over the next few days so I can anticipate what the FO is calling out on the 737.

My bad folks....I forgot the 777 has a built-in electronic checklist.

John Bradley

AAL132