Sign in to follow this  
spearmint_flyer

FSDT Updated! And KCLT!

FSDT has updated their product line and have released Charollote! 

Fsdreamteam is happy to announce the release of many new important updates:

- The release of the new Charlotte Douglas KCLT airport, for FSX/P3D, already optimized for Prepar3D V4!

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_kclt.html

- A new major update to GSX, featuring a much improved scenery editor, full 64 bit compatibility and ton of bugfixes

- A free update to Las Vegas airport scenery, featuring the new Terminal 3 and Control Tower, and SODE jetways

- Updated Installers for all FSDT products to work in Prepar3D V4

- An entirely new Live Update system, which can update all products automatically in one go, over fast AWS servers

- A big SALE on all products, to celebrate our entering in the 64 bit era:

A 50% Discount on every FSDT product, if you buy it together with KCLT, and a 30% Discount on all products (except KCLT), not linked to the purchase of KCLT. See our forum for information about the sale

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,15613.msg112404.html#msg112404

• Upvote 3

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

Cool i hope pmdg is also ready till the weekend then the party can beginn :-)

• Upvote 1

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

Wow..they were on that boom!

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Awesome! Feels like Christmas all over again! :)

• Upvote 3

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

I'm glad they release Charlotte. Good reason to dump my outdated ImagineSim scenery.

• Upvote 1

Be careful. The new FSDT installer just trashed my scenery.cfg. I have to go back and reinstall my FSDT and FlightBeam files. 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

1 hour ago, Wise87 said:

Be careful. The new FSDT installer just trashed my scenery.cfg. I have to go back and reinstall my FSDT and FlightBeam files. 

The new FSDT installer doesn't touch your scenery.cfg at all, since it uses the new add-on.xml configuration system. As we discussed on our forum, your problem was likely caused by something else, probably the Migration tool.

• Upvote 1

I just bought KCLT, KORD and KIAH at the discount prices. They all look great in P3d V4, as does CYVR which I already had. Performance on my system is excellent.

28 minutes ago, jabloomf1230 said:

I just bought KCLT, KORD and KIAH at the discount prices. They all look great in P3d V4, as does CYVR which I already had. Performance on my system is excellent.

I thought they were still in the process of redoing the KORD scenery?

52 minutes ago, jabloomf1230 said:

Their KORD still out-dated and not accurate according to the current charts?

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

I am installing now and I see the installer gives you the option of moving the Addon Scenery folder.  I moved mine to my P3D v4 install location but have no clue if that is a good or bad thing to do.  Anyone know?

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

The entire point of their new Addon Manager Folder is that it can be kept in any location you want outside of P3D, so that you don't have to reinstall anything when you switch to a new version

28 minutes ago, MarkW said:

I am installing now and I see the installer gives you the option of moving the Addon Scenery folder.  I moved mine to my P3D v4 install location but have no clue if that is a good or bad thing to do.  Anyone know?

Keep as much as you can outside P3D. 

Eric 

1 hour ago, MarkW said:

I am not sure how the new FSDT file structure works

I already had v3 and FSDT airports installed there. I wanted to install FSDT airports for V4/

I ran the install and it gave me option for both v3 and v4. I uncheked v3 and installed for v4. It asked me for directory ... I gave a folder within P3dv4 which I should't have. 

1) how do I now move all my FSDT over to another folder?

2) I do not see the FSDT aiport entries in scenery,cfg. anyideas where they are? 

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter