Sign in to follow this  
moss1

Eaglesoft's Cirrus

Guest ShaneRay

Welp, getting back into FS9 after more than a year away. Been a member here for a long time (lurker most of the time), but forgot my old account details and no way to get 'em...so, new name for a new start :)Anyway, I would love to try the Cirrus from Eaglesoft, but am unsure if it'll run on my system. I'm not gonna post the specs 'cause you'll wonder how I even get the thing to boot before a new year.So...simple...I can run Flight1's Meridian just fine when I have FS9 setup for my system limitations, would the cirrus demand more, less, or the same of my system as the Meridian?Thanks for any help :)

log into Eaglesoft forum and send a PM to Ron telling him your issue.He may give you a money back option after trying it out.Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Plane to die for ;)But it is very hardware intensive....probably worth upgrading you computer to jump in the seat though :D....not that I'm biased or anything ;)

>Welp, getting back into FS9 after more than a year away. >Been a member here for a long time (lurker most of the time),>but forgot my old account details and no way to get 'em...so,>new name for a new start :)>>Anyway, I would love to try the Cirrus from Eaglesoft, but am>unsure if it'll run on my system. I'm not gonna post the>specs 'cause you'll wonder how I even get the thing to boot>before a new year.>>So...simple...I can run Flight1's Meridian just fine when I>have FS9 setup for my system limitations, would the cirrus>demand more, less, or the same of my system as the Meridian?>>Thanks for any help :)While everyones mileage varies with ANY addon aircraft, it is expected that if you are running WindowsXP, DX9.0C, and can run the F1 Meridian, that you should be able to run our Cirrus Models.:-)As mentioned, we use the Flight One secure ecommerce system and offer a 30 Day refund policy if unable to run our aircraft.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest ShaneRay

Welp, that's all I was looking for, guys :)I wasn't aware of the 30 day refund policy...very rare for software via internet (or any software for that matter). Nice job :)So, I likely get it, then, and give it a shot :) ...if it's no go, I may finally be able to talk my rather boring side to finally upgrade this old feller ;)Thanks!

Hello ShaneRay, The sad thing is after you upgrade, in a couple of years you will be saying the same thing all over again. Keeping up with technology isn't easy. ;-) Good luck with your system. Eaglesoft is an excellent aircraft developer, so you can't go wrong with anything from them. Have a good night.Best regards, Jeff