Sign in to follow this  
pkofman

Weather add on or p3d v4

I have looked around but curious if there is currently a working weather add on for p3d v4

It may be too soon for this type or utility but i wanted to know if anyone has one working as of yet

Peter

AS16 has a P3Dv4 version released, and it happens to be on a -30% sale at the moment.

Far and away the best weather engine for any sim.

https://hifisimtech.com/

• Upvote 1

Correct - it is NOT ready for release or open beta....yet.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

6 minutes ago, warriorpilot said:

I thought AS16 was on beta for V4. 

It is.

12 minutes ago, Glynn said:

AS16 has a P3Dv4 version released, and it happens to be on a -30% sale at the moment.

Far and away the best weather engine for any sim.

https://hifisimtech.com/

They have released a version of AS2016 for P3D v4? Cant seem to locate that my friend.

• Upvote 1

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

it is prob the 4 in ver3.4 he is talking about

5 minutes ago, kurtb said:

What do you mean? In the title, he's talking about a weather addon for Prepar3D V4.

AS2016 is not released yet for Prepar3D V4. They've said in the announcement, that they've been working on it, but due to their beta-team haven't gotten access to Prepar3D V4 before the rest of us, they need some time (probably a couple of days) to test it internally before pushing it to their customers. 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

20 minutes ago, newtie said:

It is.

FSRealWX is working with P3Dv4 when set on the "Simconnect" interface mode. Working pretty well too from what I've seen so far.

AS16 will be compatible soon. And REX Sky Force 3D is on the way! I would like to combine them to use or see what Sky Force can offer. Reed said Sky Force 3D will be a v4 ready product.

Gordon Harvey

P3D, XP11, Flightgear.

1 hour ago, glenecho3 said:

FSRealWX is working with P3Dv4 when set on the "Simconnect" interface mode. Working pretty well too from what I've seen so far.

1 hour ago, Harvgordon said:

AS16 will be compatible soon. And REX Sky Force 3D is on the way! I would like to combine them to use or see what Sky Force can offer. Reed said Sky Force 3D will be a v4 ready product.

excellent ...i have fsrealwx   .ill try it!!!!

On 31.5.2017 at 9:13 PM, glenecho3 said:

Have you really tried it? It is not working here. According to Pilot's forum a new version for Prepar3D v4 needs to be released.

Kilopapa

On 2017-06-26 at 2:43 PM, Kilopapa said:

Have you really tried it? It is not working here. According to Pilot's forum a new version for Prepar3D v4 needs to be released.

I have tried it and it seems to be working well which to me means that It is not "crashing" my sim.. But honestly seems to be pretty good so far in v4