Sign in to follow this  
DarkRider2k3

fsdreamteam KDFW trial and GSX?

I'd have asked this on the FSdreamteam forums, but I can't access them for some reason (it keeps saying it can't connect to the database) so I'll ask here:

I have (purchased) GSX, and am planning to purchase their DFW scenery (it's gorgeous!) but with the trial version I can't seem to access the GSX commands. When I press the shortcut keys, nothing happens. I can access the DFW scenery commands, but nothing for ground services (deboarding, catering, etc..)

Is this because it's the trial version? Or am I having some other issue?

Do you have other FSdreamteam add on airports to see if GSX is in the FSX menu bar?  If it is not listed in the menu bar,  you may need to reinstall GSX.  Go to FSdreamteam and go to the GSX purchase page,  click the "Full installer" and it will bring back your GSX.   As far as it not working on FSdreamteam Demo's, I don't know if it supposed to work or not.   But first is to make sure GSX is working at your other airports and if it is listed on your menu options in FSX.

Today I downloaded FSdeamteams KLAS updates,  but after I did that,  GSX disappeared and I had to reinstall it.     By the way FSdreamteam DFW is an excellent airport.

Cfoley

Cray Foley