Sign in to follow this  
Guest sssummer

good framerate friendly airport

Guest ranco1

I want ot get a very good and frame rate friendly airport.Payware or freeware. I love flytampa but is there others? I dont want regionals but I want internationals.ThanksAlexhttp://fs2crew.com/linepilot.jpg

PVD isn't an international airport, at least not a big one. So your only choice, in my opinion, is imaginesim, I enjoy their KDEN, it isnt too tough on the frames. I havent tried their other airports, though, I do want KMSY sometime

Guest ranco1

I have pvd from flightscenery and it is good, but I think imagine sim is a bit tough on frames.i also have world airports 2 from simflyers, my god those airports are SOOOO slow. I regret buying it. i dont know if it is my system or that the flight1 atr hogs to many recources. I also have kbos v2 but it is not that frame rate friendlyThanksAlexhttp://fs2crew.com/linepilot.jpg

Guest sssummer

KBOS v2 not frame rate friendly??? Wow:-doh I dont think too many people would agree with you on that. It is built by the same George that built Sea Tac for Fly Tampa. It is fantastic.

Alex,If Boston is slow on your system then they will all probably be pretty much the same.You either need a system that can handle them with all the eye candyor forget the candy.You can't have it both ways unless your system will handle the graphics.Good luckCraig

"If Boston is slow on your system then they will all probably be pretty much the same.You either need a system that can handle them with all the eye candyor forget the candy.You can't have it both ways unless your system will handle the graphics."That is true. I gave up the "candies" for VC. The bottom line for me is I can't run both smoothly so I decided VCs are more important to me.Jason

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Boston v2 is way ahead of the original release as far as framerates go. I find performance has much improved at KBOS. This really must be your setup as others have already said...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2