Sign in to follow this  
tremor595

FSX3D 50€ for the pack

Too expensive

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

22 minutes ago, rooitou said:

Too expensive

Do you own them?  If so, could you do a quick review of what is it that makes them too expensive at that price?  

Thanks..

Ernest Pergrem

What I mean is EUR50 is too much for me to fork out at once, even though it does not appear expensive when spread over three products. I wish developers will stop bundling things into what appears to be good value for money but still amounts to a large amount, rather than just offering each product at a good discount. If Calvi was on sale for EUR13 (same 33% discount), I would have bought it and still have EUR37 left for bread and milk for the month.

• Upvote 3

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

I agree with you rooitou. A bargain isn't really a bargain to some of us at $50.

And this is my problem with "discounts". Have a look at Paulo Ricardo's latest offering on Simmarket: Joinville - Lauro Carneiro de Loyola SBJV for EUR 9.85. That is the regular price, not even discounted. Why must I pay EUR50 or even EUR13, when I can get this gem for less than EUR10?

http://secure.simmarket.com/paulo-ricardo-joinville-2017_sbjv-fsx-p3d.phtml

I also agree with rooitou. The prices for some relatively minor airports charged by some developers are ridiculous, often approaching or exceeding the more justifiable  prices charged by quality developers such as FlyTampa, Flightbeam, etc for much larger major airports. For example Barcelonette, a small airfield, before the 'sale' cost €28 - that is more than FlyTampa charges for Montreal or Boston! This is not a sale - it is simply reducing the price of these items from very expensive to expensive!

Bill

• Upvote 1