Sign in to follow this  
BobK

Thank you AVSIM

Guest Ricardo Sevarant

For allowing a gargantuan forum thread continue as long as it has, sparking a myriad number of debates and counter-observations, as well as agreements and disagreements. It's pretty cool that users here can express a views on subjects and facilitate mature discussions, whether or not said expressions are widely accepted among the majority of the simming community.

>Yeah, and it even has some potty-mouth words in it! ;)Not that there is anything wrong with it.:)

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest Galant VR4

I see one problem with such a large thread. If someone post a new question, it gets bumped to the bottom of the page as soon as someone post in that large thread. Then the new thread gets pushed to the second page a lot faster. It makes it a little unfair to the people posting new threads since less people might see the thread to help them out. Why not just lock that thread and start a new one? I do agree though, its nice to see people get to have a nice discussion with out the thread being shut down like a lot of the other forums I visit on the net. Thanks Avsim!

>I see one problem with such a large thread. If someone post a>new question, it gets bumped to the bottom of the page as soon>as someone post in that large thread. Then the new thread gets>pushed to the second page a lot faster.That doesn't happen. At least with my settings, I get 20 thread per page, independently from the lenght of each single thread.Marco

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

Guest Galant VR4

I guess I need to change my settings then if thats the case. Thanks for the heads up Marco.