Sign in to follow this  
Lorby_SI

Prepar3D version 4.0 and Lorby-SI addons

Hello @ll,

the current releases of the Lorby-SI addons are not comptible with Prepar3D version 4.. Please do not try to install or use them, this can have grave consequences for your simulator config files.

Development for the P3D V4 updates has begun yesterday. As expected, after a recompile to 64bit the C# based main apps are running just fine.
I had to adjust the effects files, but that was nothing major - it seems like LM has cleaned up something that IMHO was never working properly in the first place, and I fell right into that trap.

But the C++ gauges are problematic, also as expected. I am still evaluating the feasibility of a conversion or if those have to be re-developed from scratch.

The updates will be provided free of charge. They will be made available as an additional installer in the main product package that you download from your account at SimMarket.

Best regards

• Upvote 1

LORBY-SI

Many thanks Oliver for your great support.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Awesome, thanks for the info and support!  Look forward to Firefighter and Crop dusting fun again!

Hello @ll,

as of today, all existing Lorby-SI addons have been updated to P3D V4.x compatibility.

Best regards

• Upvote 1

LORBY-SI

1 hour ago, Lorby_SI said:

Hello @ll,

as of today, all existing Lorby-SI addons have been updated to P3D V4.x compatibility.

Best regards

Great, thanks!  Downloading Cropduster now, got the email from Simmarket it was updated!  Will also download Firefighter while there!  Thanks for the quick updates!