albar965

Little Navmap stable release 1.4.3

20 posts in this topic

I really like this programme and I can't imagine flying without it now :-) 

I guess I need to read the manual at some time to get the most out of it, but just a couple of questions.

I think I used to be able to see ai planes on the ground, but not any more. Have I unticked something somewhere? Can't seem to find it under options ?

Is it possible to run LNM on a laptop so I can have it open all the time, instead of having to shift between P3D v3 and LNM?

Cheers

Jlund

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

33 minutes ago, Dean33 said:

When I click to start (as admin) the opening splash screen is showing and then it makes no progress. 

Hi Dean,

could be that there is a dialog hidden behind the splash screen? I thought I fixed that but you never know.

Try to minimize the windows or move them around.

If that is no clean installation (config files from an older version around) delete or better rename the "ABarthel" which can usually be found in "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming".

Send me the the log file "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Temp\abarthel-little_navmap.log" to my email (on the GitHub profile) if all else fails.

Alex

11 minutes ago, jlund said:

I think I used to be able to see ai planes on the ground, but not any more. Have I unticked something somewhere? Can't seem to find it under options ?

Hi Jørn,

planes on the ground are hidden until you zoom in very close to avoid cluttering up the map. The same applies for smaller AI planes and ships which are only shown when zooming in closer. 

15 minutes ago, jlund said:

Is it possible to run LNM on a laptop so I can have it open all the time, instead of having to shift between P3D v3 and LNM?

Absolutely. You can even use an old and slow notebook without any flight simulator installation, a mac or a Linux box. :smile:

See here and here in the manual.

Alex

Thanks a lot Alex, I guess I just didn't zoom enough then :-)

As mentioned, I knew it would be a good idea to read the manual :-)

Cheers.

Hi Alex. Just whant to thank you for producing such a fantastic product and it is much appreciated. I love it. Thank you. Derek.