Sign in to follow this  
b1bmsgt

FSUIPC5

Here here. Top bloke.

be interesting to see if we have to tinker with fsuipc and activesky to get it to work well with fsl 320 and the 744 and 777.

14ppkc-6.png

7 minutes ago, do_denver2 said:

Not me. Dude is on vacation way too often!

You realize Pete is retired? At his age I would be on vacation 24/7. 

• Upvote 2

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering

FSUIPC5 is now available. If you are smart enough, you can find the demo link which is still not working in simmarket (that's why i don't post it here, respectfully).

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Man... that was fast.  All my hardware eagerly awaits his masterpiece.

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Great news! I will most certainly buy the full version to the support Pete's incredible service to our great hobby

Clear Skies,

Brandon McKay

To those that are buying to support Pete....that is great....but just advising if you have not used the full version before then you are in for a very pleasant surprise as to the incredibly utility of FSUIPC.  Best money you can spend on FS.

• Upvote 4

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

11 minutes ago, CaptBmckay said:

Great news! I will most certainly buy the full version to the support Pete's incredible service to our great hobby

Same.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, do_denver2 said:

Hi,

I don't know how old you are, but he deserves at least some respect.

Hoang Le

• Upvote 1

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

4 hours ago, KenG said:

Product out first, ability to take our money secondary. Truly a classy guy. 

+1

Flightsim legend, deserves all the holidays that he can get.

Under-promises and then over-delivers.

• Upvote 4

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

2 hours ago, do_denver2 said:

If that was a joke, it sounded rude. Please take the time to say I am sorry to Pete. If you are serious then please take the time to say you are sorry. Pete has given more to this hobby than any one else here. Either way, we don't need you in this forum and I am 100 percent sure that most members will agree. 

• Upvote 4

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

Been using the paid version since day-one, it's folks like Pete who make this hobby so enjoyable, Thanks again Pete and hope you had another fantastic vacation!

Cheers

Martin

Com'on people! I'm 99% sure it was meant as a joke. Lighten up a little... 

Besides, as far as I can tell, Pete isn't vacationing more than the average man.

• Upvote 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

2 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Com'on people! I'm 99% sure it was meant as a joke.

I sure hope so, put a   :biggrin:  on it then we know it was a joke.

John  Hubbard   MSFS2020 - Win10