Sign in to follow this  
Premier

Ribbon Bleed through

Hi Maarten,

Have latest version, just noticed transparancy problem on ribbon: Latest Version

Untitled47_zpslsg9mtyt.jpg

Hi Chris,

A lot of your user waypoints show errors (the red boxes). Please select 'Home|Manage user waypoints' and check if you can find out what's wrong. The next version will try to correct the latitude and longitude values to within the correct ranges of -90 to +90 and -180 and +180 respectively. If you cannot find anything wrong with your user waypoints, please send me the source file for these waypoints for investigation.

Update: issue is fixed

thanks, Maarten

P.S. @Mr. bye: please follow the forum rule

Edited by mawibo
Issue is fixed

Maarten Boelens ([m][a:][R][t][ʏ][n])
Developer of SimLauncherX

ftx_supporter_avsim.gifC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Mr. Zevatech,

Please follow the forum rule.

Maarten

Thanks for the update. That seems to have fixed the waypoint issue. Just one more question. I have installed the airac cycle ok, and selected use airac data, restarted SLX. Do I still need to select ISEC/ISEC Unnamed as well, or can I leave them deactivated, as the data is being read from the AIRAC files?

Do I need to click use AIRAC cycle each time I start SLX or will the selection be saved next time I start SLX. The reason I ask is that I had ISEC selected (before AIRAC was installed) but when I restarted SLX the next time, ISEC was unselected, so wasnt sure if last active button settings were being saved

Thanks

Chris Morgan

Hi Chris,

The unnamed waypoints are taken from the sim database. They are probably of no use; I will remove this button when using AIRAC cycle data and create a separate button for the user waypoints..

The 'Use AIRAC cycle data' setting is persisted as well as the visibility of all navigation symbols (in fact most of the ribbon selections).

thanks, Maarten

Thanks for the reply. I understand the fleet thing now as well (The blue man) LoL  Cheers  Chris

Hi Chris,

Great! Waypoint selection will look like this in the next version (without the typo :biggrin:):

SimLauncherX-303.jpg

thanks, Maarten