Sign in to follow this  
alpha117

P3D V4 Support

Very fast!

Sadly.. and cannot start it to work with mcpcombo2 boeing.. In P3Dv3 don't have any problem.... and I downloaded the j version of the fsuipce... 

Pd: I made it work. it was the missing com number in the fsuipc.ini file. But now it works with stutters. I rotate the knobs and numbers change but they freeze for some time and then they update. It is strange as Linda doesn't open when P3Dv4 is started. But it works (with that issue). 

• Upvote 1

Javier Rollon. Owner of JRollon Planes for Xplane

Good news. You need to tick the Start GUI with Sim checkbox to start LINDA automatically. Enjoy P3Dv4.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Hallo Scotflieger,

with the last beta and  FSUIPC5101k_TEST  the keypress works.

Later i will test a Funktion from my mcp Combo.

when linda starts the linda console starts every time on my Desktop. how can i stop the console from start

Thank, you are great ...................wow......wow...........super............super.............

Frank from EDDM

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 3090 OC, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt

Hi Frank

To avoid the console opening with LINDA just close it before closing LINDA. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Great job Andrew.

Works like a charme.

• Upvote 1

With kind regards

Roland Pohl
Vice chairman FSC e.V.

3 hours ago, ScotFlieger said:

Hi Frank

To avoid the console opening with LINDA just close it before closing LINDA. 

The console continues to open when I start Linda. 

I have used both the window close (on the console) and the F1 key before closing Linda, but the console still appears the next time i run Linda.

Also the "Run with P3D 64" checkbox seems to be ignored. Whether it is checked or not, Lynda always tries to connect to FSUIPC5 (and will not connect to FSUIPC4)

Any suggestions?

Specs: Win10, 4790K, nVidia 1080ti, Saitek Yoke+Quadrant+Radio/Switch and AP panels, VRInsight 737 overhead, Virtual Avionics 737 MCP. 3 x 1440*900 main display + 1024*600 VDU display. NLR V3 Motion seat. Oculus DK2 CV1 HTC Vive VR headsets.

Hi Scott

I have just installed the latest Beta version for Linda and FSUIPC and am not able to load the PMDG 747 no wheels no gauges and click points.

This is what FSUIPC Log says

<LOG DELETED - please do not post long logs in forum - email as per fault report post - logs contain your EMAIL ADDRESS>

If I install FSUIPC G version PMDG loads but lInda doesn't so not sure if it is a problem with me or there is still a problem.

Edited by ScotFlieger
Moderator - Log Deleted

5 hours ago, smoothchat said:

The console continues to open when I start Linda. 

I have used both the window close (on the console) and the F1 key before closing Linda, but the console still appears the next time i run Linda.

Also the "Run with P3D 64" checkbox seems to be ignored. Whether it is checked or not, Lynda always tries to connect to FSUIPC5 (and will not connect to FSUIPC4)

Any suggestions?

Thank you for the reports. I agree the console keeps opening on startup. I will look at this and the Run with Sim not working for the next beta release. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

1 hour ago, NBL5370 said:

Hi Scott

I have just installed the latest Beta version for Linda and FSUIPC and am not able to load the PMDG 747 no wheels no gauges and click points.

This is what FSUIPC Log says

<LOG DELETED - please do not post long logs in forum - email as per fault report post - logs contain your EMAIL ADDRESS>

If I install FSUIPC G version PMDG loads but lInda doesn't so not sure if it is a problem with me or there is still a problem.

Hi Geoff

I am not sure what you mean by no wheels, no gauges and click points. Are these within the aircraft sim? Make sure you download and use the latest FSUIPC5 test release (currently 5.101k)

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

i have tried the latest version that is where the 747 has no wheels and no gauges and it kills linda as in the log. I load up fsuipc with the d version and the pmdg is flyable but cannot use vrinsight mcp. As soon as I change the dll back to k the PMDG is not flyable but linda loads but cannot connect to mcp.

2 hours ago, NBL5370 said:

i have tried the latest version that is where the 747 has no wheels and no gauges ....

I still do not know what you mean by 'no wheels and no gauges'. Please explain exactly what you are talking about.

Which version of PDMG 747 are you using? Is it compatible with P3Dv4?

Please follow the fault reporting notes and email me your log files.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

20 hours ago, ScotFlieger said:

New beta of 64-bit LINDA 3.0.0 (648) is available from the LINDA Download page.

Scot,

Many thanks for your work on this.

I have tried this new version but it seems determined to take control of my Saitek panels (for which I have SPAD profiles), so I cannot use it at present. Perhaps I have missed a setting, but I believe I have unchecked the obvious menu options. Certainly previous versions did not do this.

Thanks again.

Steven.

3 minutes ago, StevenInkster said:

Scot,

Many thanks for your work on this.

I have tried this new version but it seems determined to take control of my Saitek panels (for which I have SPAD profiles), so I cannot use it at present. Perhaps I have missed a setting, but I believe I have unchecked the obvious menu options. Certainly previous versions did not do this.

Thanks again.

Steven.

If you wish to use SPAD (why would you?) then untick the Saitek Panels checkbox on Setup LINDA page and disable all Saitek Panels on Setup Joystick page. LINDA will then not take control. There are major changes for Saitek control in 3.0.0.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

New beta LINDA 3.0.0 (656) available. Fixes problems reported by users.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

3 hours ago, NBL5370 said:

i have tried the latest version that is where the 747 has no wheels and no gauges and it kills linda as in the log. I load up fsuipc with the d version and the pmdg is flyable but cannot use vrinsight mcp. As soon as I change the dll back to k the PMDG is not flyable but linda loads but cannot connect to mcp.

This is an issue between FSUIPC and the 747.  PMDG are working to fix it.  Only solution now is to remove FSUIPC.  

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000