Sign in to follow this  
mikebxb

Reality XP FLN and GNS530 crashes FSX STEAM

Reality XP FLN and GNS530 crashes FSX STEAM....

I just flying again after a couple of years..I followed directions and completely eliminated previous FSX sp1 sp2 Acceleration etc etc.

Installed FSX STEAM on a clean SSD 250gig boot drive along with windows 7

got ALL my add ons back in hangar. DukeT, Duke B60, Milviz 310, new Alabeo 310R, Slew of Carenado GA props /twins.

but RXP***.DLL or RXP***.INI seem to crash FSX when installed on a panel.

I uninstalled all things re: RealityXP guess its time to move on to the Flight1 GTN 750 I've tried 5 times since last night to purchase GTN750 but flight1 commerce wrapper is malfunctioning ....I've left their cust service 3 support tickets and all i've gotten back from them is an instant no-reply acknowledgement that they have received my complaint.......Frustrating

2 Monitors, 240G SSD.FSX:Steam with UTX USA Scenery, ORBX Base, Buildings, Airports, NorCAL, Steam addon- Airports, Trees, Milviz310R, Alabeo310R, Flight1 GTN750/650, Carenado- TBM850, Baron, Arrow, V35, F33, C441, 421C, Phenom 100, Premier 1A, RA Duke B60 V2, RA Duke Turbine V2,  Active Sky Next always running real WX. Skyvector 

What does, "but flight1 commerce wrapper is malfunctioning " mean?

Can you download the installer?

If the installer is working but the connection to complete your transaction fails I would check things like flushing cookies & cache. It sounds as though the redirect to paypal or whatever you use is the crux of the issue.

On 6/1/2017 at 4:33 PM, Zatoichi said:

What does, "but flight1 commerce wrapper is malfunctioning " mean?

Can you download the installer?

If the installer is working but the connection to complete your transaction fails I would check things like flushing cookies & cache. It sounds as though the redirect to paypal or whatever you use is the crux of the issue.

Steve at flight1 responded. GTN 750 downloaded  what a great add on. All Reality XP jettisoned ..it was always finicky anyway.

2 Monitors, 240G SSD.FSX:Steam with UTX USA Scenery, ORBX Base, Buildings, Airports, NorCAL, Steam addon- Airports, Trees, Milviz310R, Alabeo310R, Flight1 GTN750/650, Carenado- TBM850, Baron, Arrow, V35, F33, C441, 421C, Phenom 100, Premier 1A, RA Duke B60 V2, RA Duke Turbine V2,  Active Sky Next always running real WX. Skyvector