Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Qualitywings 787 for P3D v4

It's going to be out this summer! I am extremely excited and have been waiting for a decent 787 for a long time! The previews look amazing, does anyone know if they will also release for P3D v4? I heard that they were going to do the initial release for FSX and P3D, but I'm not sure if that means P3D v4? I'm hoping so, because I'm so ready to get this amazing bird! This is one of my favorite Boeings, and coming from X-Plane and having used the 787 on their is a big joke. It's great to be back to P3D again. Flying airliners on here is just on a whole nother level.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

3 minutes ago, captain420 said:

It's going to be out this summer! I am extremely excited and have been waiting for a decent 787 for a long time! The previews look amazing, does anyone know if they will also release for P3D v4? I heard that they were going to do the initial release for FSX and P3D, but I'm not sure if that means P3D v4? I'm hoping so, because I'm so ready to get this amazing bird!

You almost give me a heart attack for a split second there, thought they trick us all and release it :tongue:
Anyway, you can read further more under this link
http://www.airdailyx.net/fsnewsbreaker/2017/5/30/huge-status-update-from-qualitywings

Yes you are correct, they will release FSX version first and then P3D after, but not know when yet. You have been waiting for a long time, now it's gonna be another long time ahead.

Hoang Le

• Upvote 1

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

I think they will release FSX version then P3D is following... But it might be a bad news for them to make it compatible with V4. I totally understand. QW is a small developer group, it is really awesome for them to bring a decent 787 to Flightsim community. I think we need to appreciate their efforts, They didn't dump us and continue developing, They don't offer a paid beta, even though many people on Facebook are still blaming them.

Speaking of VMAX 787 for X-Plane, it was developed initially in X-Plane 9, the author of this plane has passed away. So right now, there is another developer maintain it, and they also brought the only one 787 addon in X-Plane platform to the X-Plane 11. They are awesome too. I hope there will be additional updates come to that plane as well. 

Anyways, we can expect the Dreamliner's departure in FS Sim community this year, and I wish we will have a great time flying with 787.:laugh:

Cheers

Gordon Harvey

P3D, XP11, Flightgear.

Looks really great and full of features. Nice EFB and Heads up display. I dont get the FSX first release nowadays. P3D users must be close to even or even more now that v4 is released. Disappointing on that front. Would be better to just release for both simultaneously. Anyhow, cant wait for its release. 

• Upvote 2

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

I think that if they don't release in V4 they are undoubtedly shooting them selves in a foot for a business model.  There is no denying. 32 Bit Sims will be dead in a about a year. 

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

Looks like theres a pretty nice update from FS Con, via their FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/qualitywings-simulations/qualitywings-status-update-2q2017/10154723845129639/

Nice detail on the landing gear.  Pleased to see the 8 and the 9 are modelled. When they release pricing , you know they are close.  69.95 USD

CYVR LSZH 

Wondering if the FSX and Prepar3D version will be seperate purchases or one purchase? 

Damn - this could make me re-install FSX (just like FSLabs did...)

EDIT: It will be seperate purchases! Helps to read the full announcement, DU'H! 
Wondering what the sentence means:

"Buying the product for FSX will not guarantee operation in P3D and vice versa." 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

I'm a little worried about how much time there's going to be between the FSX version and Prepar3D V4 (apparently no V3?) version... 

• Upvote 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

one thing i hope quality wings doesn't overlook is being able to set a cold and dark state like pmdg, thats my biggest dissapointment with the fsl a320, i spent a small fortune on that plane and no cold and dark state.

4 minutes ago, Patriot3810 said:

one thing i hope quality wings doesn't overlook is being able to set a cold and dark state like pmdg, thats my biggest dissapointment with the fsl a320, i spent a small fortune on that plane and no cold and dark state.

This was possible even with the original 757, so I'm not sure why this would be an issue with the 787. It wouldn't make sense to remove functionality.

• Upvote 1

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

I gather C&D is being omitted these days because its just not reality for a line pilot to come across. The aircraft comes to the gate from the hangar via the ramp/maintenance crew and with a flight engineer/mechanic on board and they leave the aircraft in a "Long turn" state. We were so used to C&D before because of alot of GA before airliners became mainstream in FS.  Even overnight, the aircraft is left with minimal power state I believe. 

• Upvote 1

CYVR LSZH 

On 11. Juni 2017 at 6:54 PM, Patriot3810 said:

I don't know where you take that from, but the fsl 320 does have a cold and dark state. Since she is the airbus with the deepest system simulation so far it wouldn't make sense to not be able to start from cold and dark; i start almost every flight with her cold and dark. You only get her with engines running and all systems up, if you first load another aircraft and have that aircrafts engines running before loading  the fsl320. If you want to load her that way (recommended but not necessary), switch the default planes engines off via ctrl-e, and then load the airbus: e voila cold and dark. Save that state.

Anyone know about likely date for the 737 series of classic. I pray for the love of dua QualityWings do not abandon this project.Aguarodo looking forward to it and by updating the BAe for P3D V4

On 10/12/2017 at 9:33 AM, Juliano Kinsiona said:

Anyone know about likely date for the 737 series of classic. I pray for the love of dua QualityWings do not abandon this project.Aguarodo looking forward to it and by updating the BAe for P3D V4

The have their hands full with the 787 and then the -10 variant. I wouldn't expect it for minimum another year. 

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

Is this updated for p3d v4.5?

How does it compare to PMDG birds with simulation fidelity?

spacer.png