Sign in to follow this  
JMoyam

PMDG 747v3 Dynamic Light P3D v4 64bits

Oh really haha, I always thought he came with GSX, sorry for the wrong info.

17 minutes ago, simtom said:

@harvester21 @shamrockflyer @Martyn Pearson

Thank you! I'm still using FSX: SE so I was not aware of this feature (though I will be upgrading soon to v4). Can you use it in first person as well or is it only third person?

only third person, you also can't get really close to the aircraft as there are invisible walls blocking you, however - its a pretty awesome feature in P3D. 

6 minutes ago, shamrockflyer said:

only third person, you also can't get really close to the aircraft as there are invisible walls blocking you, however - its a pretty awesome feature in P3D. 

Well, I did some research and you apparently can go into first person view. It should be in the right click menu.

Former MSFS Alpha Tester, current member of the MSFS Stream Team.

51 minutes ago, warriorpilot said:

I have been aroused by these pics. :blush:

Too much information mate.

• Upvote 4

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Amazing shots Jorge. I got sunday and monday off work and hopefully set for some fun in the Queen and P3D v4.

Very nice indeed, not can we have it for this weekend please...?  please  :-)

spacer.png

Would be amazing! Hoping it's soon released... 
But is actually waiting for the NGX, to be honest.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

30 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Very nice indeed, not can we have it for this weekend please...?  please  :-)

+1

i`m refreshing the webpage which shows the time in alexandria virginia every 5 minutes and hope it will be released before it is 5 PM over the pond

• Upvote 1

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

13 hours ago, simtom said:

@harvester21 @shamrockflyer @Martyn Pearson

Thank you! I'm still using FSX: SE so I was not aware of this feature (though I will be upgrading soon to v4). Can you use it in first person as well or is it only third person?

same, im on 3.4 and waiting for all my fav addons to go v4. I got everything to look good and work well in v3.4 and not gonna risk weeks of no simmming

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

19 hours ago, FDX706 said:

Great Shots!! Could you confirm that the white strobes flash on the engine plyons & the fuselage? I thought I saw that today in a beta video. Thanks!!

FDX706

Yes, the strobes do the same thing. Even crazier - the light beams from the logo lights move with stabilizer trim application.

18 hours ago, 77west said:

I am confused... how does Jorge have the 747 operating in P3Dv4 when he clearly is not a beta tester

He is a beta tester.

18 hours ago, NZ255 said:

Have they used it in the VC as well?

No - the dynamic lights don't yet have a variable intensity parameter that we can use to link their brightness to the cockpit rotary dimmer knobs, nor does the geometry cast shadows from dynamic lighting yet. LM is working on those features for a future update and we'll implement them if/when they come.

• Upvote 5

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

12 minutes ago, Tabs said:

Yes, the strobes do the same thing. Even crazier - the light beams from the logo lights move with stabilizer trim application.

He is a beta tester.

No - the dynamic lights don't yet have a variable intensity parameter that we can use to link their brightness to the cockpit rotary dimmer knobs, nor does the geometry cast shadows from dynamic lighting yet. LM is working on those features for a future update and we'll implement them if/when they come.

I was joking, I realize he is. Nice work, looks amazing. Going to be very good in v4

13 hours ago, shamrockflyer said:

you also can't get really close to the aircraft as there are invisible walls blocking

To get as close as you like, example:

F:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Avatars\Civilian_Male_WhiteShirt_BlueJeans

sim.cfg

change this 

[Collision]
Point.0 = -0.5, 0.0, -1.0       //Long, lat, vert (feet)
Point.1 = -0.5, 0.0, 2.0        //Long, lat, vert (feet)
Point.2 = -0.5, 0.0, 5.0        //Long, lat, vert (feet)
ReactionTimer = 1.0             //Seconds
ReactionAcceleration = 36.0     //Feet / sec^2

TO this

[Collision]
ReactionTimer = 1.0             //Seconds
ReactionAcceleration = 36.0     //Feet / sec^2

Repeat for each avatar you want to use.

747 V3 looks fantastic, can't wait to use it in V4.

Cheers, Rob.