Sign in to follow this  
ahuimanu

If you like Flying in Japan...

This is coming out this Friday:http://www.overland.co.jp/english/sms/airport3.htmlI don't hear a lot of chatter about these guys, but they are right up there among the top-quality scenery designers - really outstanding stuff.Japan, with some good mesh scenery, is really great to fly around: Lots of interesting scenery and approaches to airports. Like Europe and North America, there is a variety of climates - from tropical to cold and temperate.I've been waiting on this release for over 6 months and it looks like it is on short final.J-

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Hey,You can check out the four volumes they have out now through simmarket.com. I have vol 3 and vol 4 and they are great.The biggest feature of this new release are airports in the Osaka area.Good for flying the PMDG 744 D!J-

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

I'll tell you what. I first flew in FS in Japan back in about 1988, when I bought the "Japan Scenery Disk" for FS2. I used to really like flying there, to places like Matsumoto up in the mountains, and Hammamatsu on the north coast.Thank you for mentioning this.Rhett

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Yeah,what I like about these guys is they do little airports (sometimes off on Japan's many islands) in addition to the big airports.J-

Jeff Bea