Sign in to follow this  
ross williams

orbx problems please help

hey guys

I have bought orbx global, orbx vector, orbx newzealand north and south islands and also airports Queenstown, and Milford sound.. and Queenstown has like a wall around the runways like its sunk in the ground. i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing and Milford sound the ground textures are not looking very good looks like bits are missing not very happy considering the price.. its like all the orbx products dont want to mesh together.. i am not really that experienced with flight sim to make it all work and would of thought orbx would of had a little more support or pointed me in the right direction help would be much appreciated i am running fsx steam and ftx central.. and i have purchased rex4 direct with soft clouds 

Run  the AEC(airport elevation correction)  tool  since  you you have  vectors,  been mentioned  a few  times  in  the ftx  forum and its  in the  manual  as well

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg