Sign in to follow this  
Krister

FlightSim Commander V7.6 ???

Guest captandy

I have been using FSNAV for years and after going to the above site it intrigued me.I would like some feedback on owners of this product if possible.They offer a 35 min demo but I would like to hear from owners if possible.ThanksAndy

Guest delta_one

Me too also interested in it so anyone out there using FS Commander for flight planning / navigation? as i can't seem to find any user opinions on it, therefore probably best to try the demo out first!

I have used it for a while. Not too extensivly. Bought it mainly for the moving map.I run it via WideFs. The moving map has no terrain detailing. You can fly your ride with a fs gps connection, as with most others. The map has most common offerings of other flight planners. To get most accurate data in flight plan, such as fuel time altitude etc, you'll have to edit (via a gui) with your particular plane specs. Not a bad proggy, I don't fly with the gps connection, and I usually hand craft a little on the flight plans generated. It's updated pretty consistantly.That about covers my use of it. Other than it is the only one I use. I bought it when it looked like FSNAV might be going astray.JimC.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

I too have been usning FSNav for years and am quite satisfied with itbut am always open to something new and better.My only concern if I purchased it would be how it interfaces with other programs.Right now I am able to export flight plans to my PMDG 737 as well asFS9 and I know there are also other export options.I also use Radar Contact 4 which uses the plans I create and export to FS9.I'll look at the site again but as of yet have not seen any FAQ re:exporting.Craig

Hae it since the beginning, but ain't using it anymore.Why? Because the SID/STAR database always was more than incomplete, I doubt this has changed in the latest version since they seem to stick with the same DAFIF data.One nice thing in FSC is that you can get MSAs depicted on the map...So, I keep using FSNAV...Andreas

As Andreas I've also had FSCommander for a long time but I always use FSNavigator. I find the interface in FSCommander a bit inuitive and I don't find the information I'm looking for on the mainscreen as quickly and easily as in FSNav. What FSCommander has though is the ability to run from a second computer using WideFS.

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------