Sign in to follow this  
AviatorMan

FTX Central 3.2 Available

On 6/2/2017 at 2:10 PM, EGLD said:

v4 really starting to take shape now Orbx is added

FHUEdCN.jpg

EGLD, thanks for the screenshot. This looks like EGKA Shoreham airfield. Are you flying over Orbx Global and OpenLC EU or is it the FTX England full fat region? And is that the ORBX Shoreham airfield or another one? Thanks for the clarification.

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

Who's picked up or noticed, updated FTX Central advertised as version 3.2.0.4 but installed is version 3.2.0.3!!

14 hours ago, AviatorMan said:

EGLD, thanks for the screenshot. This looks like EGKA Shoreham airfield. Are you flying over Orbx Global and OpenLC EU or is it the FTX England full fat region? And is that the ORBX Shoreham airfield or another one? Thanks for the clarification.

Hi!

This is the full fat England Orbx region and the version of Shoreham that comes with Orbx England

As you probably know, Orbx do a high detailed version of Shoreham (which I own), but this is not compatible with v4 yet

My "moaning" was because I had already purchased and used ORBX in FSX and P3D and they weren't showing up in FTX Central.  After checking with ORBX they solved my problem.  That being that I needed to transfer the licenses for my sceneries from FSS to ORBX.  Wasn't aware that I had to do that - guess I'm not as smart as some.  Anyhow, after doing that little deed all went fine from there and everything installed ok.

Jim