Sign in to follow this  
lownslo

1 Day Only - Process Lasso Pro

Yep, this can be a pretty handy tool for flightsimmers.

Only a little over six hours remaining now.

Greg

For anyone wanting to buy a Process Lasso Pro license, the software is 50% off after the previous giveaway.  The discount code is "GOTD50" (without parenthesis).  Don't know how long this sale will be available (I'm not associated with the developer).  Go here: https://bitsum.com/get-lasso-pro/

Greg

7 hours ago, lownslo said:

For anyone wanting to buy a Process Lasso Pro license, the software is 50% off after the previous giveaway. 

Got to say I'm somewhat confused by this license thing.  I mean, if all you are downloading is the free version, then it hardly qualifies as a giveaway.

• Upvote 1

Ernest Pergrem

20 hours ago, airernie said:

Got to say I'm somewhat confused by this license thing.  I mean, if all you are downloading is the free version, then it hardly qualifies as a the giveaway.

The full version was a giveaway on June 2; after that, there's a free version you can try.

Crap I missed this one...

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

On 6/3/2017 at 10:21 AM, rightseat said:

any good?

Of course, that's a subjective issue.  I've owned a Pro license for many years (I think I paid $9 on a 50% sale).  It makes configuring your system for the sim very easy.  And if you wish to change that configuration... it's again very easy.  Just a solid, concise program.  Glad I own it.

HTH,

Greg

4 minutes ago, SKEWR said:

Crap I missed this one...

Still 50% off at the link in the 4th post above.

Greg

21 hours ago, airernie said:

Got to say I'm somewhat confused by this license thing.  I mean, if all you are downloading is the free version, then it hardly qualifies as a giveaway.

As noted, you can try the free version and then choose to upgrade to the Pro.  The one day Give Away was for the Pro version.  Even at half price for the Pro it's a good deal.

Greg

Just grabbed the lifetime offer for 18.50

Thanks

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

1 hour ago, SKEWR said:

Just grabbed the lifetime offer for 18.50

Thanks

+1 😁

ZORAN

1 hour ago, lownslo said:

As noted, you can try the free version and then choose to upgrade to the Pro.  The one day Give Away was for the Pro version.  Even at half price for the Pro it's a good deal.

Greg

Curious was the give away pro including free lifetime updates? 

ZORAN

Not sure... but usually GOTD promotions do not include lifetime updates.