Sign in to follow this  
lownslo

1 Day Only - Process Lasso Pro

36 minutes ago, lownslo said:

Not sure... but usually GOTD promotions do not include lifetime updates.

Yeah just checked the conditions. The general consensus is that a major  new version is on the way hence the freebie 

ZORAN

3 hours ago, rightseat said:

The full version was a giveaway on June 2; after that, there's a free version you can try.

I did download it on the 2nd, even followed the instructions to get the activation code and nada!

Not sure what else I needed to do.

Ernie

Ernest Pergrem

44 minutes ago, airernie said:

I did download it on the 2nd, even followed the instructions to get the activation code and nada!

Ernie

That's weird. Anyone else get it for free?

1 hour ago, airernie said:

Ernie

It says in the conditions read me that it also needed to be activated "before" the expiration of the free sale which was 24 hours 

ZORAN

8 hours ago, Venturi said:

It says in the conditions read me that it also needed to be activated "before" the expiration of the free sale which was 24 hours 

Thanks, I saw that and immediately followed what I thought was the process, but perhaps missed a step.

In any case, I've survived without it this long..

Ernie

Ernest Pergrem

6 minutes ago, airernie said:

Thanks, I saw that and immediately followed what I thought was the process, but perhaps missed a step.

In any case, I've survived without it this long..

Ernie

The life time update pro version is half price. 20 bucks. (much better than the free version) 

Not much to optimize a very expensive investment ☺

• Upvote 1

ZORAN

On 03/06/2017 at 5:35 PM, lownslo said:

For anyone wanting to buy a Process Lasso Pro license, the software is 50% off after the previous giveaway.  The discount code is "GOTD50" (without parenthesis).  Don't know how long this sale will be available (I'm not associated with the developer).  Go here: https://bitsum.com/get-lasso-pro/

Greg

Says 20% off nothing about a 50% discount.

27 minutes ago, vc10man said:

Says 20% off nothing about a 50% discount.

Did you try inputting the "GOTD50" code into the required box?  If so and no joy, then the 50% discount is over (I have no idea how long it lasts).

Edit:  I just tried the GOTD50 discount code and it no longer works.  I tried it on June 3 and it worked but it seems the deal is gone now.

Has to be the most confusing free ware or even pay ware I have ever experienced. Buying the 50% lifetime update offer requires no codes. 

Some have downloaded free ware and got zip.. Nothing 

The sales page is a shambles however reviews of the product are outstanding 

ZORAN

26 minutes ago, Venturi said:

Has to be the most confusing free ware or even pay ware I have ever experienced. Buying the 50% lifetime update offer requires no codes. 

Some have downloaded free ware and got zip.. Nothing 

The sales page is a shambles however reviews of the product are outstanding 

I have used the Freeware for a few years.  Just have to wait 10 seconds each time I start my computer before I can go on to whatever I am doing.  I am a bit concerned that this free code is only going to last a month as the download said Pro Monthly Subscription.  I guess we shall see.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Perhaps some clarification is required.

GiveAway of The Day (GOTD) is a separate site/business from Bitsum.  Every day GOTD offers a different product for just one day.  Companies like Bitsum use GOTD to offer their products for evaluation by consumers.  It's been my experience over the years that Bitsum offers one of it's products on GOTD (for free, for one day) twice a year.  Almost all products offered on GOTD are time limited (in one way or another). 

Typically, when Bitsum makes an offering on GOTD they also offer a discount for those who wish to buy their products.  In the case of this offering, Process Lasso Pro, Bitsum's usual price is $38 for a single lifetime license.  But it seems for a day or two after the GOTD one could buy Process Lasso Pro from Bitsum for 1/2 price (the GOTD50 discount).  That deal now seems to be gone.

Years ago I bought for half price the multi-computer license (what was then referred to as "Family" license).  And I recall I bought it the same day Bitsum offered Process Lasso Pro for free at GOTD... but I had been using the free-from-GOTD product for a couple years and concluded that I wanted to "own" the product and support development.

Again, I'm in no way affiliated with GOTD or Bitsum.  I just wanted to apprise me fellow simmers of a nice deal.

Cheers all,

Greg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, lownslo said:

Did you try inputting the "GOTD50" code into the required box?  If so and no joy, then the 50% discount is over (I have no idea how long it lasts).

Edit:  I just tried the GOTD50 discount code and it no longer works.  I tried it on June 3 and it worked but it seems the deal is gone now.

Thanks for that, and the heads-up initially. Typical of my luck, always miss out.