Sign in to follow this  
bobnv

[Resolved] How to "install" MyTraffic into V4

Hi 

Does the same apply to Just Flight Traffic 360. I had it working for FSX-SE but then migrated to P3D v3. I never tried on P3D v3 and now V4.

Thanks 

Bill

C:|mydocuments\mypictures\my signature.htm

4 hours ago, AirCanada235 said:

Next, download notepad++ - new file format for the .CFG files that, if not manipulated correctly, could have you reinstalling your sim!!

Very confused by this step.   What new file format are you downloading?   

Thanks for your assistance on this.

24 minutes ago, nhagag said:

Hi 

Does the same apply to Just Flight Traffic 360. I had it working for FSX-SE but then migrated to P3D v3. I never tried on P3D v3 and now V4.

Thanks 

Bill

Any AI add-on with FSX format models and FSX format traffic schedules (BGL) should work in Prepar3D V4 as far as I can see, at least from the point of view of the AI showing up in the simulator.  Not sure if the older FS8/9 formats are still supported.

Simon

Heads up for everyone regarding AI, FS9 models will not work properly in V4 and might cause crashes. Use only FSX models.

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

I think you need to change the p3d.cfg setting to hear full AI sounds?

sound LOD=1 to sound LOD=0

3 minutes ago, kand said:

I think you need to change the p3d.cfg setting to hear full AI sounds?

sound LOD=1 to sound LOD=0

I'll give that ago, cheers

1 hour ago, Midnight Music said:

Heads up for everyone regarding AI, FS9 models will not work properly in V4 and might cause crashes. Use only FSX models.

That means for those of you with my ut2 updates you will have issues.

Are they going to make fs9 models compatible??  

14ppkc-6.png

12 hours ago, ricka47 said:

This worked for me and I'm getting sound OK in MyTraffic 6.  X-Life is pretty nice except that relatively few airports are supported.

…AND that they seem to have no idea which airlines you'd expect to find in different parts of the world. (Nothing but Monarch, bmi, and other Brit regionals at KSEA?  Really?)

James David Walley

Ryzen 7 7700X, 32 GB, RTX 3080

Yeah, that's one of the big things that brought me back from XP11. I still think that it looks "prettier" than P3D and less "cartoonish".  But, decent traffic, seasons and some of the other missing things helped make my decision to come back.  Now - on to re-installing!

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

15 hours ago, nhagag said:

I have T360 working in V2, never bought V3 but have V4 and see no reason why it shouldn't work and will give it a go soon.

Cheers
Keith

• Upvote 1

Not to get too off topic, to the poster said he would try World of AI... I think that is a no-go.  I just ported all my WofAI over and the models (even the FSX ones), will no longer work.  Lot's of missing landing gear, black textures, flashing.  Oh well...  still luv 'em and will keep them for P3Dv3.  Guess it's up to to MyTraffic or Ultimate these days.

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

3 hours ago, keithb77 said:

I have T360 working in V2, never bought V3 but have V4 and see no reason why it shouldn't work and will give it a go soon.

Cheers
Keith

Would appreciate if you could let us know how you get on.

2 minutes ago, kenthom said:

Any word on MyTraffic Pro 6?

It works fine