Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[03JUN17] Information Specific to 747-400 compatibility with Prepar3D v4

3 minutes ago, Kenzo said:

I have v4 downloaded, waiting for the 747 before installing. Was hoping to fly it this weekend but hey, v3 will do for now. Take your time guys. 

i am currently finishing up my v4 installation with all needed addons and airports so I can install and fly the QOTS instantly when it is ready

of course v3 is still on my computer too

Cheers
Wolfgang

1hxz6d.png

18 minutes ago, Wolfgang Lang said:

i am currently finishing up my v4 installation with all needed addons and airports so I can install and fly the QOTS instantly when it is ready

of course v3 is still on my computer too

I was thinking about that but I want v4 on the SSD v3 is now installed on, and for the first time in a while I have a free evening with plenty of time to fly the 747. So decided to wait till it gets released for v4 before I uninstall v3.

sig1.png
sig2.png

I know what you mean... trank god i have 2 ssd's beside other hd's plugged in 

Cheers
Wolfgang

1hxz6d.png

2 minutes ago, Wolfgang Lang said:

I know what you mean... trank god i have 2 ssd's beside other hd's Plaggen in 

I wish I had it too... currently all I can do is fly the A2A 172.. I love it, no doubt.. but I want the 747 :laugh:

• Upvote 1

Is the yaw damper getting fixed? Its frustrating to skid after a turn at low airspeed with no rudder input. Like on final when that's super important.

Aidan Hutchison

PMDG, Keep up the good work, i really don't see why people moan about it taking ages, we all know it will be worth the wait, in the mean time just relax,

6 hours ago, warbirds said:

reply with immature thoughts

Well said.

Hoping 4 tonight est....

spacer.png

7 hours ago, scaramanger said:

Slightly off topic but does anyone know of any airliners working in v4? Need my fix while I wait for this beauty!

I actually installed the default FSX 737 into v4 today, just so I could fly a Boeing, it works well! As I am well known anti-default-aircraft snob, it has been a looong time since I flew this aircraft - I'm guessing 8 years or so. Was actually a good nostalgia trip! 😊

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

I did a nice trip in the default Beechcraft Baron yesterday, I am blown away by how many trees we can have now with next to no impact on framerates

1 hour ago, Boomer said:

Hoping 4 tonight est....

Oh well...32bit it is tonight. ..

spacer.png