Sign in to follow this  
Ecosse_821

FTX Global Vector Road Traffic

I recently purchased FTX Global Vector on sale.  I have the vehicle traffic box checked in the setup control panel, but I am not seeing any vehicles on the roads.  Is it tied to the road vehicles slider in FSX?   I have that set to zero, but I was (perhaps wrongly) assuming that the FTX road traffic was independent from the FSX road traffic.

David Norman Paul

Please move the slider to the right./ It would have taken you less time to try that out.. Just sayin. :)

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

2 hours ago, Manny said:

Please move the slider to the right./ It would have taken you less time to try that out.. Just sayin. :)

Sure, but that would produce road vehicles even if Vector was not installed, no?

That doesn't really tell me if Vector is working properly, does it?

David Norman Paul

nope. it is fsx traffic. Just driving on  the right place. :) Same with all orbx roads!

Victor Roos

2 hours ago, Victoroos said:

nope. it is fsx traffic. Just driving on  the right place. :) Same with all orbx roads!

Thanks!

David Norman Paul