Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[03JUN17] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II now available in Prepar3D v4

Brother Robert, you folks came through and I will now be up all night flying my v4 Queen...curse you!  err, I mean cheers!  Well done, sir.

...now if only I can d/l it tonight with the heavy load...

spacer.png

Product SKU: 1861-48 downloading.

Thank you for the free upgrade and getting this done so quickly

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog
  • Software: P3D ► MSFS ► XP11 ► DCS World

does invalid activation mean my licence is disabled?

Incident# 4309-1718828

my bad forgot one number of the serial :) now everything is activated juhuuuuuuu. 

first flight out of EGLL without OOM cant wait 

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

When uninstalling the P3D version, do we need to backup livery and options settings for our various liveries or will those remain after uninstall and be seen by the new installer for v4?

Bill Barrette

i7 3770K HT, 8GB RAM, nVidia 980GTX, Win7, P3D 3.4, FSG mesh, UTX, GEX, ST, ASA16/ASCA, NickN optimized

aaaannnd breath, Robert et al. you guys ran  a marathon to get this baby out. it is very much appreciated... 

Thank You

4 minutes ago, beachdog2001 said:

When uninstalling the P3D version, do we need to backup livery and options settings for our various liveries or will those remain after uninstall and be seen by the new installer for v4?

Bill Barrette

Bill,

No need.  The operations center takes care of all of that for you.  One of the nice things about how it works.

• Upvote 1

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

wow 30 FPS at EGLL Extreme with all sliders to the right of scenery crazy :-)

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

In over 30 years of flight-simming, I can't recall such a big week as P3Dv4 and so many addon's getting updated/released in such short measure.  PMDG, ActiveSky, FSUIPC5, FSDT, FBStudios, Scenery Solutions, and others.  I almost can't keep up installing as new releases are made available.  Now PMDG releases my Queen; looks like I'm not quite done yet for the night.  :biggrin:

Thanks PMDG - your hard work, especially in rare moments such as these are very, very much appreciated as always!

• Upvote 5

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

1 minute ago, jordanal said:

In over 30 years of flight-simming, I can't recall such a big week as P3Dv4 and so many addon's getting updated/released in such short measure.  PMDG, ActiveSky, FSUIPC5, FSDT, FBStudios, Scenery Solutions, and others.  I almost can't keep up installing as new releases are made available.  Now, PMDG releases my Queen; looks like I'm not quite done yet for the night.  :)

Thanks PMDG - you're hard work, especially in rare moments such as these are very, very much appreciated as always!

+1 epic week even i only do it since 17 years

• Upvote 1

sfo_a320.png

+2 :ohmy:

i7 3770K HT, 8GB RAM, nVidia 980GTX, Win7, P3D 3.4, FSG mesh, UTX, GEX, ST, ASA16/ASCA, NickN optimized

Just think... What are they going to make next with this new platform?

• Upvote 1

Benjamin Nash

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4 RAM CL14, Asus ROG Strix 4090, Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero Motherboard, LG OLED C1 48". 

Had it downloaded and installed before you even posted in here Rob! She's awesome and performing very well in V4 even with my old rusty 780Ti, good work and thank you to all the team at PMDG that made this happen. 

The install notes say "

46 minutes ago, rsrandazzo said:

If you have both Prepar3D v3 and Prepar3D v4 installed, it will offer you the option to choose which version(s) you would like to install.

When I tried to install the only options were to repair or uninstall (I still have it in V3 so I guess it meant that one) but the notes say it will offer the option to choose the version.   I did not get this

32 minutes ago, rsrandazzo said:

Dave,

You sure may.  The goal was to give you as much flexibility as possible.  Hope that helps.

Thanks Rob. Nice work!  Random question - you still flying for a living or doing this full time now?