Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[03JUN17] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II now available in Prepar3D v4

2 hours ago, johnliem said:

Just installed 747 for P3D 4, no issue to install it, but I have an issue that the auto pilot does not work properly, what I mean when I pressed the autopilot a few seconds later it goes off, I  tried autopilot 1,2,3 but the same result, is any captain also notice this?

I have the same problem... does anybody know how to solve this issue?

Cheers
Wolfgang

1hxz6d.png

Hello there

after posting the issue, I just restart my computer and the issue is gone, I think you should restart your computer,  hope this help

Win11 Pro 64 Bit, Intel® Core i9-10900K 5.3 GHz, NVIDIA  RTX 3090, DDR4 4200 128GB, P3D V5

John Liem

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

2 minutes ago, johnliem said:

Hello there

after posting the issue, I just restart my computer and the issue is gone, I think you should restart your computer,  hope this help

I sorted it now with unchecking the option "CTL Input with AP on"

PMDG Setup -> Options -> Simulation -> Page 2

• Upvote 1

Cheers
Wolfgang

1hxz6d.png

Great job PMDG, succesfull install and operation according to instructions.

Thank you very much.

regards, Andy

MSFS/P3Dv4.5/| i7 9700K @5.0 | ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F |32GB3200C16 | ASUS 2080Ti OC connected to 3 x LG 27" monitors 5780x1080 | EVO 970 2TB M2 for sim, EVO PLUS 970 500GB M2 for W10pro64bit | VirtualFly YOKO & TQ6 |  MFG crosswinds | T16000M |

Just now, Wolfgang Lang said:

I sorted it now with unchecking the option "CTL Input with AP on"

PMDG Setup -> Options -> Simulation -> Page 2

okay thanks for the tips, 

Win11 Pro 64 Bit, Intel® Core i9-10900K 5.3 GHz, NVIDIA  RTX 3090, DDR4 4200 128GB, P3D V5

John Liem

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Just out of interest, what was the price of the P3D v3 OOtS II before v4?

12 minutes ago, vc10man said:

Just out of interest, what was the price of the P3D v3 OOtS II before v4?

$134.99 

Hi PMDG team.

Thanks for a great product and the effort to make it available for P3DV4.

I have an issue to get the dowload to start from my account page after following procedure explained. After clicking the link, nothing happens, just spinning and waiting. Any suggestions...?

Regards

Jan E. Stene

ENZV - Norway

The problem with no gear neither gauges in p3dv4 with 747 seems to be triggered by FSUIPC5. If you de-install it, everything seems to work fine, however we need FSUIPC for a lot of other things. Let's see is someone has the fix for that.

20 minutes ago, shamrockflyer said:

$134.99 

Thanks. I thought it may have gone up with the release of P3D v4. It's a buy for me.

3 hours ago, romangeber said:

Positive feedback here. The installation went through without issues. Nice job on caching the liveries already downloaded through the PMDG Center. Saved a ton of time.

The plane works just fine for me. Tested with very high settings, FTX global, FlyTampa EHAM, 4K textures, etc. No problems with the 747. Looking forward to my first regular flight soon.

Again, thank you so much. It's incredible how well prepared (no pun intended) PMDG and other high end developers have been for this transition.The 64 bit apocalypse sure didn't happen and we're already flying a PMDG jet in this new work of endless memory.

cu
Roman

+ 1

Clear Skies,

Brandon McKay

1 hour ago, ruben.soto.t said:

The problem with no gear neither gauges in p3dv4 with 747 seems to be triggered by FSUIPC5. If you de-install it, everything seems to work fine, however we need FSUIPC for a lot of other things. Let's see is someone has the fix for that.

I have the 747 installed as well as the FSUIPC5 registered version. First time starting p3d with the 747 i had black displays and no gear. Second time starting p3d it was working just fine. So not sure if fsuipc5 causes this issue.

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png

2 hours ago, ruben.soto.t said:

I have the 747 installed as well as the FSUIPC5 registered version. First time starting p3d with the 747 i had black displays and no gear. Second time starting p3d it was working just fine. So not sure if fsuipc5 causes this issue.

At least is systematically happening with the demo version of FSUIPC5

Absolutely brilliant many, many thanks guys for all of that effort and burnt midnight oil

4 hours ago, ruben.soto.t said:

Had FSUIPC5 installed here before installing the 747 - didn't have any issue with activation, gears or displays, so there must be another factor involved

Mark Fox

Mark Fox