Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[03JUN17] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II now available in Prepar3D v4

12 hours ago, Hoang said:

Hi,
Does anybody know when AIRAC will be available for V4? I can not access to their forum for some reasons even though I already subscribed

I know Navigraph have already updated (as of 18hours ago there-abouts) their FMS Data Manager for P3D V4. Just updated mine and installed the 1706 AIRAC into PMDG 747 3DV4.

If you have a subscription with Navigraph simply start your FMS manager and it will tell you to update. Once updated simply add the PMDG products ( and other Navigraph supported planes if you have in V4?) to your Addon Mappings, and install the AIRAC 1706. 1707 AIRAC will only be available late in the month.

Aerosoft Navidata I do not know anything about

Rob

• Upvote 1

Robin Harris

2 hours ago, geolpilot said:

I know Navigraph have already updated (as of 18hours ago there-abouts) their FMS Data Manager for P3D V4. Just updated mine and installed the 1706 AIRAC into PMDG 747 3DV4.

If you have a subscription with Navigraph simply start your FMS manager and it will tell you to update. Once updated simply add the PMDG products ( and other Navigraph supported planes if you have in V4?) to your Addon Mappings, and install the AIRAC 1706. 1707 AIRAC will only be available late in the month.

Aerosoft Navidata I do not know anything about

Rob

Hi,

Thank you for your comment. This is the first time I use the FMS manager program so I thought it will automatically detect PMDG aircrafts, turn out we have to add it into the program.
Got it done by now.

Cheers,
Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Does anyone know when the 777 will be released i know it says late this week, but it says it should have gone into testing yesterday (monday), and rsrandazzo hasn't updated the PMDG update forum, is there something wrong or...

23 minutes ago, Abood07017 said:

Does anyone know when the 777 will be released i know it says late this week, but it says it should have gone into testing yesterday (monday), and rsrandazzo hasn't updated the PMDG update forum, is there something wrong or...

I would have to think things are delayed slightly while they sort out the 747 / FSUIPC activation issue.  Presumably that problem would also show up with the 777 so no point releasing it until all of this is sorted out.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

I mean, considering they just pushed an update for the Operations center "adding V4 functionality to 777 modules" I'd say it's well underway.

Hi Mr Randazzo,

Just a minute ago i updated my operation center and now it says that pmdg 777 is compatible with p3dv4. I went downloading it, but when i run the installer it says that there is no compatible p3d installed 

6 minutes ago, xTroy4EverX said:

Hi Mr Randazzo,

Just a minute ago i updated my operation center and now it says that pmdg 777 is compatible with p3dv4. I went downloading it, but when i run the installer it says that there is no compatible p3d installed 

send in a support  ticket  in  if  you  cant  find  any other  answers  to your  issue,  full names   are  required as per  the forum  rules

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

1 hour ago, pete_auau said:

send in a support  ticket  in  if  you  cant  find  any other  answers  to your  issue,  full names   are  required as per  the forum  rules

That's not an issue.

It is the same modus operandi that was valid for the 747 as well. First the operationcenter dll gets updated. Then seperately and later the new installer is released. The two are not the same. Just because the Operationcenter was updated does not mean that the 777 is released.

Just keep an eye on the title of this thread. Robert will change it as soon as the next installer is ready.

• Upvote 1

On 6/3/2017 at 5:07 PM, rsrandazzo said:

Quick note for FSX/FSX-SE users:  We will be pushing an update to bring the FSX version of this product up to a matching standard with the Prepar3D v3/v4 version, but it might be a day or two as we are a bit overwhelmed with all of the moving pieces we have on our hands this weekend...  Stay tuned to the Operations Center for your update!

So, being an FSX user I take this statement to mean there will be an update coming to allow the FSX version to operate in the new P3Dv4. Having been requested to paint a livery for a friend and knowing I would be able to transition to P3Dv4 I went ahead and purchased the QOTS for FSX/FSX-SE.

Now, I read this in todays post: There is no free transition/upgrade pricing between FSX and Prepar3D as these are different product lines.

I guess this means I'm stuck in FSX if I want to fly my 747, or buy it again?

Intel Core i9 10900K | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 | MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Mother Board | 64GB Team Group UD4-3200 DDR4 RAM | 1TB Samsung HD103SI SSD | 1TB Western Digital WDS100T3XHC-00SJG0 SSD | 6TB Seagate ST6000DM003-2CY186 HDD | 4TB Seagate ST4000DM004-2CV104 HDD | Logitech G933 Gaming Headset | Saitek X52 H.O.T.A.S. | Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedals | FSX-SE | P3Dv4.5 | X-Plane 11 | MSFS2020

Why are people bringing up the same questions again and again if the answer is in a sticky topic? (Oh yes and please, this is a rethorical question!) If I'm new to a forum the first thing I do is read the sticky ones, because there might be some useful info in there...:ph34r:

Julian Gruber

2 hours ago, Canuckshaw said:

stuck in FSX if I want to fly my 747, or buy it again?

Precisely, as was the case for the 737NGX and the 777. The choice is the buyer's.

7 hours ago, Canuckshaw said:

So, being an FSX user I take this statement to mean there will be an update coming to allow the FSX version to operate in the new P3Dv4. Having been requested to paint a livery for a friend and knowing I would be able to transition to P3Dv4 I went ahead and purchased the QOTS for FSX/FSX-SE.

Now, I read this in todays post: There is no free transition/upgrade pricing between FSX and Prepar3D as these are different product lines.

I guess this means I'm stuck in FSX if I want to fly my 747, or buy it again?

I'm not sure how you were able to interpret it as you did. The post that you quoted was simply to say that the FSX version will be brought up to the same standard - that is to say, receive all of the (relevant) updates/optimizations - that were added in when updating the P3D version.

The are, and have always been entirely separate product lines, meant for separate sims, which have separate purposes.

Full names in the forum, too, please - first and last.

Kyle Rodgers

2 hours ago, Abood07017 said:

Any news on the current testing of the PMDG 777?

It is currently in testing.

Dan Downs KCRP