Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[03JUN17] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II now available in Prepar3D v4

1 minute ago, Abood07017 said:

i know that any updates on it?

Good grief man, that is the update. It is in testing. I don't know what you are asking.  It is not in production, it is not released, simply it is in testing.

Please note PMDG forum rules require full names on all posts.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

2 minutes ago, downscc said:

Good grief man, that is the update. It is in testing. I don't know what you are asking.  It is not in production, it is not released, simply it is in testing.

Please note PMDG forum rules require full names on all posts.

sorry about that, won't happen again

i meant as in is there any problems with the testing or is it all set to go for the end of this week

Abdulla

52 minutes ago, Abood07017 said:

i meant as in is there any problems with the testing or is it all set to go for the end of this week

If there was anything to update, they would post on their own. They don't post updates based on user request.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

5 hours ago, Abood07017 said:

sorry about that, won't happen again

Abdulla

Full name. Not just your first name.

16 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Full names in the forum, too, please - first and last.

Is this better?

The post is very suggestive and not specific. Yes, I should have contacted you to confirm prior to blowing $120 CDN. Live and learn.

Tell you what, if PMDG will donate my purchase price of the QOTS FSX version to the AVSIM fundraiser and credit me with the donation, I will, in turn, purchase the v4 version. Let me know. Check around. You will find I keep my promises.

Edited by Canuckshaw
added content

Intel Core i9 10900K | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 | MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Mother Board | 64GB Team Group UD4-3200 DDR4 RAM | 1TB Samsung HD103SI SSD | 1TB Western Digital WDS100T3XHC-00SJG0 SSD | 6TB Seagate ST6000DM003-2CY186 HDD | 4TB Seagate ST4000DM004-2CV104 HDD | Logitech G933 Gaming Headset | Saitek X52 H.O.T.A.S. | Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedals | FSX-SE | P3Dv4.5 | X-Plane 11 | MSFS2020

8 hours ago, Canuckshaw said:

The post is very suggestive and not specific.

This is not at all the case. It's incredibly clear that the FSX and FSX:SE version will be brought up to the same capabilities, and not at all indicative that we would somehow be providing FSX/FSX:SE users with licenses for the P3D version.

8 hours ago, Canuckshaw said:

Yes, I should have contacted you to confirm

Correct.

Kyle Rodgers

Any news on an updated version of the PMDG 747 that works with FSUIPC5?

Keith (CanAmRyder) Sacramento, Ca USA

i7 13700k 3.4ghz MSI MPG Z790 Gaming Carbon Wifi Nvidia RTX 4080 FE 16gb CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 RAM 64GB DDR5 5600MHz Windows 11 Pro (23H2) Prepar3D v5.4.9.28482 / v6.1.11 LG 34" Ultrawide Curved / ASUS 32" Curved

Just purchased P3D and it is amazing. It's going to hurt dearly having to re-purchase all the PMDG fleet...will be worth it. Time to work overtime. 

4 hours ago, Grand_Pubah said:

Any news on an updated version of the PMDG 747 that works with FSUIPC5?

In the FSUIPC5.ini file add "SB4support=No" without the quotes to the [General] section.

This was on Pete Dowson's modules download page.

• Upvote 1

Harry Nelson