Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[03JUN17] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II now available in Prepar3D v4

2 hours ago, dbvetter said:

Yes Sir, I did read them, it just was not clear to me what you meant when you said "If you have the Prepar3D V3 version installed, uninstall it now.  (Yes, you must)

I thought you meant to uninstall P3D, so I did read it, I just misunderstood it.

A forum member help me.  Thanks.

Don't worry Dan, I had to read it twice too - love the PNG flag in your avatar

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Big thanks to the entire PMDG team for all the hard work and the long hours that must have gone into this release. Great job.

cu
Roman

Double Tap!

1 minute ago, romangeber said:

Big thanks to the entire PMDG team for all the hard work and the long hours that must have gone into this release. Great job.

cu
Roman

rb_banner_driver.png        ugcx_banner.png

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

I really am having trouble. I can log into my e-commerce account but cannot find the PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II anywhere.
Then I tried to log into product support with my log in details but I am told they are incorrect.
So my apologies this is the only way I can contact you.
I hope you can help me and thank you;
Kind regards
Richard

Richard Binns
MSFS 2020 - Asus ROG Strix Z390-E - Skylake i7 9700k - EVGA RTX 3070 Black - 32gig G.Skill TridentZ DDR4 - Thermaltake Thor 850w Platinum PSU - Corsair Hydro H80iGT cooler - Samsung 43" UHD HDR TV - Thermaltake V71 Case - Samsung SSD 850 EVO M.2 500GB  - 2 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus V-Nand 1TB

really am having trouble. I can log into my e-commerce account but cannot find the PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II anywhere.

Have you checked "Previous orders"?

So my apologies this is the only way I can contact you.

There's a support ticket system on the PMDG website. That's more ideal for this kind of issue.

cu
Roman

Just installed 747 for P3D 4, no issue to install it, but I have an issue that the auto pilot does not work properly, what I mean when I pressed the autopilot a few seconds later it goes off, I  tried autopilot 1,2,3 but the same result, is any captain also notice this?

Win11 Pro 64 Bit, Intel® Core i9-10900K 5.3 GHz, NVIDIA  RTX 3090, DDR4 4200 128GB, P3D V5

John Liem

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I commenced to upgrade B747-400 for P3D v4

I uninstalled previous version as directed. 

I ran the installer selected to install P3D v4

The installer started to install then went of the screen I cannot find any trace of it

When I tried to install again  I went to the directory where I had unzipped the installer into but the installer file had gon

I have solved this problem I had not updated the Operations Centre

Clive Alexander

Edited by clive6354
Problem Solved

I did exactly as stated above but the operations center does not update at the end... thus the product does not work, what can I do?

Did a test flight with the 747 from FSDT's KLAX to Flightbeam KSFO, then up to FSDT's CYVR, all in one session with ORBX NCA, SCA and PNW to boot (with generous graphics settings). Nary an OOM or performance issue to speak of, of course. Never would have made it out of LA without OOM in v3:laugh:. Fantastic work, looking forward to the rest of the PMDG fleet!!

8 hours ago, Boomer said:

Hmm, PMDG birds crash P3D v4 when loading the 3d world...anyone else?

PMDG  house liveries don't CTD p3d, it's the other ones...

I will try some things and report back.

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

I'm not frustrated, no, not at all.  I like this.

If you're frustrated, it's your own doing. In order to get back here, you'd have to trip over the link to support. It's also linked from all of our intro manuals. It's also linked in all of our signatures.

Kyle Rodgers

15 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

If you're frustrated, it's your own doing. In order to get back here, you'd have to trip over the link to support. It's also linked from all of our intro manuals. It's also linked in all of our signatures.

I figured out how to create a ticket Kyle and you don't have to be so snarky, I mean I paid quite a bit to YOU for this didn't I?  Looks like I'm not the only one with this problem either.  I have never HAD to create a ticket before AND your ticket system is messed up anyway.  I had to tell it it was for V3 as there's no drop down for version 4.

Jack Sawyer

Positive feedback here. The installation went through without issues. Nice job on caching the liveries already downloaded through the PMDG Center. Saved a ton of time.

The plane works just fine for me. Tested with very high settings, FTX global, FlyTampa EHAM, 4K textures, etc. No problems with the 747. Looking forward to my first regular flight soon.

Again, thank you so much. It's incredible how well prepared (no pun intended) PMDG and other high end developers have been for this transition.The 64 bit apocalypse sure didn't happen and we're already flying a PMDG jet in this new work of endless memory.

cu
Roman

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Grand_Pubah said:

Yeah me too. Just installed it and activated it, but she just sits there. No sound, no click spots, blank displays, throttle and rudder won't move, nothing. This is in both version 3 and 4. I can't even de-activate it so I can uninstall it. Ran a repair install and that did nothing

This is caused by a corrupted install. I had the same issue. It's caused by your anti-virus software interfering with the installation.

1) Uninstall the product.

2) Temporarily disable your antivirus software.

3) Re-install the product and you should be good to go.

The above steps worked for me.

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

On my way in the Queen. Amazing! Extremely good framerates, scenery to the end of the horizon....

Man... Thanks so much!