Sign in to follow this  
AirCanada235

P3Dv4 PMDG 747 Released

59 minutes ago, TopGun33 said:

Hi again,

1 - Update your operations center.

2 - Go to PMDG website

3 - Download the new 747 installer from your account.

4 - Launch the installer.

5 - Click Remove.

6 - Relaunch the installer

7 - Install.

I hope you get it because I don't understand what you don't understand :huh:

top gun thanks for the patience - so just to be clear:

1)So I just need to download the 747 all again (this is not some kind of update) - assume I download from the link I got when I originally bought the package which should include the updated version for P3Dv4 - or do I need to go to an other section of the website? (does it ask me what version I want to install it to as I will keep both V3 and V4 on my system for a few months yet - realise I can only have installed on one P3D version at a time)

2)When I run the new installer it gives me the option to delete the old version?

3)Do I need the latest version of FSUIPC? (read this somewhere so no idea if its required or what it might be needed for)

1 - Yes, as I said, just download again the installer found under your account. It is the correct, most up-to-date one.

2 - Yes.

3 - I don't know. I own the full version of FSUIPC anyway. I suggest you acutally take the time check with PMDG on the actual requirements for updating.

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.

On ‎05‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 9:37 PM, TopGun33 said:

1 - Yes, as I said, just download again the installer found under your account. It is the correct, most up-to-date one.

2 - Yes.

3 - I don't know. I own the full version of FSUIPC anyway. I suggest you acutally take the time check with PMDG on the actual requirements for updating.

top gun thanks

all working now.....any idea when the 777 and 737 will be ready?

There are statements in the PMDG Forums regarding these. I suggest you read them first ;)

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.