Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

URP v1.1 for P3D v4 released

-------------------------------------------------
URP v1.1 for P3D v4 RELEASED
-------------------------------------------------
So under the shadow of new (and maybe "fake") PTA Tool for v4, we are releasing URP v1.1 for v4.
Prithvisagar Shivaraman did 90% of the job, converted the shaders and developed the tool, so you should thank him with a round of applause. I just tested the tool and visuals, and did some advising, honestly I had the time only for that, due to known reasons. 

https://ultimaterealismpack.weebly.com

------------- IMPORTANT ---------------
- The urp-p3dv4.exe should be used to configure URP, located in "Documents\Prepar3d v4 Add-ons\URP v1.1 for P3D v4"
- urp-p3dv4.exe can also be accessed from Start Menu as URP v1.1 for P3D v4.0, or via the desktop icon.
- URP is now located in Documents\Prepar3d v4 Add-ons\URP v1.1 for P3D v4, and it will act as P3D ADDON, no files will be overwritten whatsoever!
- Install ReShade separately! URP ReShade presets and custom files are included in this pack!
--------------------------------------------
The pack includes:

- A Configurator tool, which allows you to properly install and apply URP.
- URP sky textures, completely reworked for v1.1
- Three variants of URP Sun glow mods from URP v0.9
- Two ReShade presets (Cold and Warm)
--------------------------------------------

*** IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES, VISIT TROUBLESHOOTING SECTION ON THE WEBSITE WITH MAJORITY OF ISSUES COVERED! ***

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

• Upvote 4

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

What version of ReShade works with v4?  The installer just seems to hang and not do anything.  Are there instructions anywhere?

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

9 minutes ago, CaptKornDog said:

What version of ReShade works with v4?  The installer just seems to hang and not do anything.  Are there instructions anywhere?

It hangs on which screen?
Instructions are included in the installer, how to run the tool, where is located, etc.

I'm using latest version of ReShade.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

22 minutes ago, CaptKornDog said:

By "Installer" do you mean the ReShade installer or the URP installer?

Does it also work without Reshade? I don't like that post-processing crap that makes the system unstable. 

Thanks for your effort!

• Upvote 1

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

@Pe11e

I have used v1.0.1 Prologue. Which one from v1.1 is similar to 1.0.1, low contrast or high contrast ?

32 minutes ago, carlito777 said:

Does it also work without Reshade? I don't like that post-processing crap that makes the system unstable. 

Thanks for your effort!

+1 

I also do not want to use Reshade

• Upvote 1

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

21 minutes ago, GSalden said:

+1 

I also do not want to use Reshade

Yes, it will work without ReShade

54 minutes ago, aerobird said:

Yes, it will work without ReShade

Thanks!

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Thanks so much Pe11e for making this mod that fast. Now P3D looks "great again". Uups. Do i need a license for the two words ? :biggrin:

Carsten U

Is it already Christmas...?

One million thanks Predrag, I'll try it soon. 

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Cheers guys :) 

Yes, it works without Reshade, please take a look at first screenshot again, there are 3 presets included. 

3 hours ago, aerobird said:

@Pe11e

I have used v1.0.1 Prologue. Which one from v1.1 is similar to 1.0.1, low contrast or high contrast ?

High  contrast one ;) 

Hi there,

Thanks for the tool. Not having used URP before, I have a question- can this be installed without the need to use reshade in P3D v4? I really don't want to mess with reshade or its likes.

Cheers

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.