Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

URP v1.1 for P3D v4 released

1 hour ago, Pe11e said:

Since the app is shipped as an addon, and sits in the addon folder with all the files needed, including reshade presets, it should list two presets when you open reshade in the sim. If for some reason it doesn't work, please go to "c:\Users\username\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\URP v1.1 for P3D v4\ReShade Files\" and copy all the files (except INSTRUCTIONS.txt) to the root of P3D folder, and overwrite when asked (DirtOVB and DirtOVR).

Thank you! That worked :biggrin:

3 hours ago, gregoryv said:

Please advice how to delete reshade from sim.

Delete all 3 dxgi.* files from P3D folder. That should work.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Thanks!

I want to uninstall it cause my sim crashing after turnung on AS2016+ASCA. 

Is the default in P3D V4 now to not show lens flare or blooming effects on the sun inside the cockpit? The sun looks great outside the aircraft, but just simply round sprite inside? Thanks! Skies are looking great btw!

8 hours ago, gregoryv said:

Thanks!

I want to uninstall it cause my sim crashing after turnung on AS2016+ASCA. 

Be sure to install only 3 effect: Ambient Light, DPX and Sepia.

7 hours ago, stripealipe said:

Is the default in P3D V4 now to not show lens flare or blooming effects on the sun inside the cockpit? The sun looks great outside the aircraft, but just simply round sprite inside? Thanks! Skies are looking great btw!

Thank, I'm glad you like it.
Regarding lens flare - yep, that is default, and somehow missed issue by LM.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

2 minutes ago, stripealipe said:

Does anyone know if we can tweak the CFG file to show lens flare/sun effects from the cockpit?

Check http://ultimaterealismpack.weebly.com/troubleshooting.html, and scroll down to the bottom of the page - > CFG/INI RELATED TROUBLESHOOTING, FIXES AND TWEAKS.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, stripealipe said:

Does anyone know if we can tweak the CFG file to show lens flare/sun effects from the cockpit?

Yes. Go into your

C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4

find a file named cameras.cfg, (make a backup ofc) search for camera (m not sure do you want to change regular cockpit camera of virtual cockpit so I give you both examples):

Title = Cockpit
Guid = {B1386D92-4782-4682-A137-738E25D1BAB5}
Description = This is the description of the cockpit view
Origin = Cockpit
ShowPanel = Yes
SnapPbhAdjust = Ordinal
SnapPbhReturn = True
PanPbhAdjust = Ordinal
PanPbhReturn = True
Track = None
ShowAxis = FrontOnly
AllowZoom = TRUE
InitialZoom = 0.6
SmoothZoomTime = 2.0
ShowWeather = Yes
XyzAdjust = TRUE
ShowLensFlare=TRUE
Category = Cockpit

Title = Virtual Cockpit
Guid = {C95EAB58-9E4A-4E2A-A34C-D8D9D948F078}
Description = This is the description of the virtual cockpit view.
Origin = Virtual Cockpit
MomentumEffect = Yes
SnapPbhAdjust = Swivel
SnapPbhReturn = False
PanPbhAdjust = Swivel
PanPbhReturn = False
Track = None
ShowAxis = YES
AllowZoom = TRUE
InitialZoom = 0.6
SmoothZoomTime = 2.0
ZoomPanScalar = 1.0
ShowWeather = Yes
XyzAdjust = TRUE
ShowLensFlare=TRUE
Category = Cockpit
PitchPanRate=35
HeadingPanRate=70
PanAcceleratorTime=0
HotKeySelect=5

...and change that line FROM ShowLensFlare=FALSE to ShowLensFlare=TRUE.

You can enable lens flare in any cameras you wish. I know I am. =)

That's it, close it, save. Or save, close. :biggrin:

edit:

Oh I've just saw that Pe11e said the same thing basically. Sorry.

But let this stay, for those who are to lazy to go on his page.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Pe11e said:

Check http://ultimaterealismpack.weebly.com/troubleshooting.html, and scroll down to the bottom of the page - > CFG/INI RELATED TROUBLESHOOTING, FIXES AND TWEAKS.

Hey Pe11e,

I'm not using reshade. If i want to completely disable URP i just tell it to install the default textures and that's it? Or will it still be loading when i start P3D and i need to disable it somewhere?

Thanks.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

11 hours ago, Alvega said:

Hey Pe11e,

I'm not using reshade. If i want to completely disable URP i just tell it to install the default textures and that's it? Or will it still be loading when i start P3D and i need to disable it somewhere?

Thanks.

Just disable it via Options -> Add-ons in P3D v4, or select default in the tool.

@Pe11e

URP 1.0.1 and 1.1 present seems to not working with PTA 2.50. There will be some fix to make it work ?

Amazing!!! 
I bow to your continuous dedication and work to this community! 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

5 hours ago, aerobird said:

@Pe11e

URP 1.0.1 and 1.1 present seems to not working with PTA 2.50. There will be some fix to make it work ?

Hmmm, I asked Matt literally an hour ago will URP presets wokr straight away in PTA 2.50, he said it should just work. So I'm confused now. Did you tried to import URP v1.1 preset in 2.50? Any info what happened after importing? I don't have new PTA, nor I will spend 18 bucks just to convert my presets, I'm still in P3D v3, and it will stay that way for at least a month or two.

5 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

Amazing!!! 
I bow to your continuous dedication and work to this community! 

Thank you Anders for your kind words. :smile:

4 hours ago, Pe11e said:

Hmmm, I asked Matt literally an hour ago will URP presets wokr straight away in PTA 2.50, he said it should just work. So I'm confused now. Did you tried to import URP v1.1 preset in 2.50? Any info what happened after importing? I don't have new PTA, nor I will spend 18 bucks just to convert my presets, I'm still in P3D v3, and it will stay that way for at least a month or two.

:smile:

Yes, I have tried.

Applying preset E:\PTA 2.50\URP v1.1 High Contrast (no Reshade).ini...
   Applying [Reduce cloud brightness at dawn/dusk/night] to E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\Cloud.fx
ERROR applying tweak [Reduce cloud brightness at dawn/dusk/night]  Problem with patch #0 - Null original block.
   Applying [Alternate lighting for clouds groups] to E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\Cloud.fx
ERROR applying tweak [Alternate lighting for clouds groups]  Problem with patch #0 - Null original block.
   Applying [Clouds lighting tuning] to E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\Cloud.fx
ERROR applying tweak [Clouds lighting tuning]  Problem with patch #0 - Null original block.
   Applying [Clouds saturation] to E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\Cloud.fx
ERROR applying tweak [Clouds saturation]  Problem with patch #0 - Null original block.
   Applying [Clouds light scattering] to E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\Cloud.fx
ERROR applying tweak [Clouds light scattering]  Problem with patch #0 - Null original block.
   Applying [Clouds Fog tuning] to E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\Cloud.fx
ERROR applying tweak [Clouds Fog tuning]  Problem with patch #0 - Null original block.
   Applying [Reduce top layer cirrus clouds brightness at dawn/dusk/night] to E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\General.fx
ERROR applying tweak [Reduce top layer cirrus clouds brightness at dawn/dusk/night]  Problem with patch #0 - Null original block.
   Applying [Cirrus lighting] to E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\General.fx
ERROR applying tweak [Cirrus lighting]  Problem with patch #0 - Null original block.
   Applying [Objects lighting] to E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\General.fx
ERROR applying tweak [Objects lighting]  Problem with patch #0 - Null original block.
   Applying [Aircraft lighting & saturation] to E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\General.fx
ERROR applying tweak [Aircraft lighting & saturation]  Problem with patch #0 - Null original block.
   Applying [Autogen emissive lighting] to E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\General.fx
ERROR applying tweak [Autogen emissive lighting]  Problem with patch #0 - Null original block.
   Applying [Terrain lighting] to E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\GPUTerrain.fx
ERROR applying tweak [Terrain lighting]  Problem with patch #0 - Null original block.
   Applying [Urban areas lighting at night] to E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\GPUTerrain.fx
ERROR applying tweak [Urban areas lighting at night]  Problem with patch #0 - Null original block.
   Applying [Terrain saturation] to E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\GPUTerrain.fx
ERROR applying tweak [Terrain saturation]  Problem with patch #0 - Null original block.
   Applying [Water surface tuning] to E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\GPUTerrain.fx
ERROR applying tweak [Water surface tuning]  Problem with patch #0 - Null original block.
   Applying [Waves size] to E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\GPUTerrain.fx
ERROR applying tweak [Waves size]  Problem with patch #0 - Null original block.
   Applying [Water saturation] to E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\GPUTerrain.fx
ERROR applying tweak [Water saturation]  Problem with patch #0 - Null original block.
   Applying [Specular lighting] to E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\FuncLibrary.fxh
ERROR applying tweak [Specular lighting]  Problem with patch #0 - Null original block.
   Applying [Rayleigh scattering effect] to E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\FuncLibrary.fxh
ERROR applying tweak [Rayleigh scattering effect]  Problem with patch #0 - Null original block.
   Applying [Haze effect] to E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\FuncLibrary.fxh
ERROR applying tweak [Haze effect]  Problem with patch #0 - Null original block.
   Applying [Turn off HDR luminance adaptation effect] to E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\PostProcess\HDR.hlsl
ERROR applying tweak [Turn off HDR luminance adaptation effect]  Problem with patch #0 - Null original block.
   Applying [Alternate tonemap adjustment] to E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\PostProcess\HDR.hlsl
ERROR applying tweak [Alternate tonemap adjustment]  Problem with patch #0 - Null original block.
   Applying [Contrast tuning] to E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\PostProcess\HDR.hlsl
ERROR applying tweak [Contrast tuning]  Problem with patch #0 - Null original block.
   Applying [Custom post-processing] to E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\PostProcess\HDR.hlsl
         Activating post-process [DPX]
         Activating post-process [Sepia]
Preset has been applied with errors. See log above
Shaders cache cleared

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.