Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Sawyer

Problems with V4 black screens no gear

3 minutes ago, MarkW said:

What is AS4? acronis?  I have this issue and I don't have this software.

AS4 beta is HiFi's new AS16 V4 weather program.

Acronis is a photographic image backup program.

Jack Sawyer

2 hours ago, cathay808 said:

Now try loading the 747 directly (rather than default plane first) - that works for me when I don't have FSUIPC5 installed.

Yep, works perfectly and very easily duplicatable.  No more loading a default plane.

Finally, she flys like a dream.  I really respect what PMDG have done.  I've been waiting for a study level 747 and a 64 bit sim for a very very long time.  Oh, I'd say since 1982.

Jack Sawyer

PMDG recommend loading the default aircraft first. I have always done that and have had no problem since loading the default first.

Fsuipc is working fine for me along with all my other programs including AS16 and clouds.

Prepar3D v4      I can't get instruments or gear with FSUIPC5 installed whether FSUIPC5 is registered or unregistered.  Doesn't matter if I load PMDG 747 first or load a default aircraft first.    I can (works great) without FSUIPC5 installed.  Doesn't matter if I load PMDG 747 directly or load a default aircraft first.

I also have Prepar3D v3.4.14.18870    FSUIPC 4.9.6.8 registered. 

Also have FSX  with FSUIPC 4.9.6.8 registered. 

All three sims are on the same drive.

5 minutes ago, DennisB. said:

Prepar3D v4      I can't get instruments or gear with FSUIPC5 installed whether FSUIPC5 is registered or unregistered.  Doesn't matter if I load PMDG 747 first or load a default aircraft first.    I can (works great) without FSUIPC5 installed.  Doesn't matter if I load PMDG 747 directly or load a default aircraft first.

I also have Prepar3D v3.4.14.18870    FSUIPC 4.9.6.8 registered. 

Also have FSX  with FSUIPC 4.9.6.8 registered. 

All three sims are on the same drive.

Yes mine has just done the same with the new updates of FSUIPC 5k and also with the Linda Version 3.0.0 (653) beta.

Everything loads till I change to PMDG and then it Says LUA: "D:\Lockhead Martin\Prepar3D v4\Modules\linda/system/intit.lua": killed

Looks like will have to go back to the last Dll of fsuipc

Just seen this in the changelog for the latest update.

VARIOUS: [General] - Temporary disablement of Squawkbox/IVAP/FSUIPC interface within 747-400 in Prepar3D v4 to prevent failure mode

Panman

I just installed the 777 and updated the 747 and the initilization issues are now resolved.  FSUIPC is working with my devices and LINDA working as well.  All good, time to fly!

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

1 minute ago, MarkW said:

I just installed the 777 and updated the 747 throught the OC and the initilization issues are now resolved.  FSUIPC is working with my devices and LINDA working as well.  All good, time to fly!

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

I am having the exact same issue in FSX. I can not load a saved flight with the 744 any more. All I get is a dead cockpit and gear up at the gate.

Scott

Kendall S Mann

Still Telling Pilots Where To Go!!

6 hours ago, skyymann said:

I am having the exact same issue in FSX. I can not load a saved flight with the 744 any more. All I get is a dead cockpit and gear up at the gate.

Scott

FSX or FSX:SE?

Additionally, are you running the latest version? Open the Operations Center, select the 744, and then go to the versions page.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi Kyle,

I Ops Center says I have the latest version.

Scott

Kendall S Mann

Still Telling Pilots Where To Go!!