Sign in to follow this  
Pineapple_Wizard

V4 and AI traffic w/ vPilot

So now that the 747 is out, I plan on flying on Vatsim, however I haven't been able to get the model matching to where it was in FSX. I copied over all of the WOAI stuff from the simobjects folder, but no luck, vpilot can't seem to make it work. Any ideas? Has anyone got AI traffic to work in P3D v4?

Any updates on this? I am also looking for ai compatible traffic for vpilot.  I have MT6a working but the models leave a lot to be desired.

Matt Wilson

hate to brake it to you guys but from what i have been looking up, ur out of luck. the old models for ur model matching is dated as far back as FS9 and with that said, im sure you understand why they are more then likely not going to work in v4. For now i see us having to wait for someone to make an AI traffic compatible with v4 and its 64bit

1 hour ago, madmonkeyss said:

hate to brake it to you guys but from what i have been looking up, ur out of luck. the old models for ur model matching is dated as far back as FS9 and with that said, im sure you understand why they are more then likely not going to work in v4. For now i see us having to wait for someone to make an AI traffic compatible with v4 and its 64bit

No he's not. There are working AI options out there that work fine in v4. There's UTLive and the updated VPilotAI. Also AI don't have anything to do with 64 bit. They just have to be FSX or above compliant. Been flying on VATSIM all week and not one model match issue except for pilots using the wrong aircraft code. 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

1 hour ago, Wise87 said:

No he's not. There are working AI options out there that work fine in v4. There's UTLive and the updated VPilotAI. Also AI don't have anything to do with 64 bit. They just have to be FSX or above compliant. Been flying on VATSIM all week and not one model match issue except for pilots using the wrong aircraft code. 

good point, didnt know VPilot had its own AI, thought that would have come past it by this point with all the searching ive been doing. thanks for the heads up, what AI/Model matching are you using?

3 hours ago, LeSpiceWeasel said:

good point, didnt know VPilot had its own AI, thought that would have come past it by this point with all the searching ive been doing. thanks for the heads up, what AI/Model matching are you using?

It's not Vpilots own AI but some site that is called VPilotAI. Not sure of the story behind it but the AI do work. I use them it for my model matching.

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

vpilotai was recently updated so there should be no black textures anymore.

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

cool, ill check it out.

if there is any other/better model matching for v4 let me know because i want to be able to see other aircraft in something other then just CRJs haha

tryed looking it up but all i get is a sight with nothing more then a forum so a sort. dont know if thats were vpilotai will be

3 hours ago, LeSpiceWeasel said:

tryed looking it up but all i get is a sight with nothing more then a forum so a sort. dont know if thats were vpilotai will be

You have to register first in order to see the forum contents. Then go to Announcements and you will find the package.

rb_banner_driver.png

On 7/31/2017 at 2:58 AM, Sunny Andonov said:

You have to register first in order to see the forum contents. Then go to Announcements and you will find the package.

ya i figured that out just 5 min later after posting that comment haha

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 1:26 AM, Wise87 said:

UT Live (Beta) works great.  There should be Traffic 3d Sounds for it in about a month, which are way better than UTL's default sounds..

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.