Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Pineapple_Wizard

V4 and AI traffic w/ vPilot

Recommended Posts

So now that the 747 is out, I plan on flying on Vatsim, however I haven't been able to get the model matching to where it was in FSX. I copied over all of the WOAI stuff from the simobjects folder, but no luck, vpilot can't seem to make it work. Any ideas? Has anyone got AI traffic to work in P3D v4?

Share this post


Link to post

Any updates on this? I am also looking for ai compatible traffic for vpilot.  I have MT6a working but the models leave a lot to be desired.


Matt Wilson

Share this post


Link to post

hate to brake it to you guys but from what i have been looking up, ur out of luck. the old models for ur model matching is dated as far back as FS9 and with that said, im sure you understand why they are more then likely not going to work in v4. For now i see us having to wait for someone to make an AI traffic compatible with v4 and its 64bit


-Rico Sanchez

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, madmonkeyss said:

hate to brake it to you guys but from what i have been looking up, ur out of luck. the old models for ur model matching is dated as far back as FS9 and with that said, im sure you understand why they are more then likely not going to work in v4. For now i see us having to wait for someone to make an AI traffic compatible with v4 and its 64bit

No he's not. There are working AI options out there that work fine in v4. There's UTLive and the updated VPilotAI. Also AI don't have anything to do with 64 bit. They just have to be FSX or above compliant. Been flying on VATSIM all week and not one model match issue except for pilots using the wrong aircraft code. 


Dan

i9-10900K@5.1 / Asus Maximus Hero Z490 / EVGA 1080ti FTW3 / ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 280 / Phanteks Eclipse P600S / Patriot Viper Steel 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 4400@4000CL17 / 2ea Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 1TB / 1ea Samsung 850 EVO 1TB / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / Sony 43in 4K @ 30Hz
Note: Awaiting the release of the 3080 20gb edition

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Wise87 said:

No he's not. There are working AI options out there that work fine in v4. There's UTLive and the updated VPilotAI. Also AI don't have anything to do with 64 bit. They just have to be FSX or above compliant. Been flying on VATSIM all week and not one model match issue except for pilots using the wrong aircraft code. 

good point, didnt know VPilot had its own AI, thought that would have come past it by this point with all the searching ive been doing. thanks for the heads up, what AI/Model matching are you using?


-Rico Sanchez

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, LeSpiceWeasel said:

good point, didnt know VPilot had its own AI, thought that would have come past it by this point with all the searching ive been doing. thanks for the heads up, what AI/Model matching are you using?

It's not Vpilots own AI but some site that is called VPilotAI. Not sure of the story behind it but the AI do work. I use them it for my model matching.


Dan

i9-10900K@5.1 / Asus Maximus Hero Z490 / EVGA 1080ti FTW3 / ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 280 / Phanteks Eclipse P600S / Patriot Viper Steel 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 4400@4000CL17 / 2ea Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 1TB / 1ea Samsung 850 EVO 1TB / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / Sony 43in 4K @ 30Hz
Note: Awaiting the release of the 3080 20gb edition

Share this post


Link to post

vpilotai was recently updated so there should be no black textures anymore.


i7 4790k @ 4.5 ghz AsRock Z97 Extreme4 G.Skil 16 gig 1600 Samsung 840 Pro EVGA 1070 various GF

Share this post


Link to post

cool, ill check it out.

if there is any other/better model matching for v4 let me know because i want to be able to see other aircraft in something other then just CRJs haha

 

 


-Rico Sanchez

Share this post


Link to post

tryed looking it up but all i get is a sight with nothing more then a forum so a sort. dont know if thats were vpilotai will be

 


-Rico Sanchez

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, LeSpiceWeasel said:

tryed looking it up but all i get is a sight with nothing more then a forum so a sort. dont know if thats were vpilotai will be

 

You have to register first in order to see the forum contents. Then go to Announcements and you will find the package.


rb_banner_driver.png

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/31/2017 at 2:58 AM, Sunny Andonov said:

You have to register first in order to see the forum contents. Then go to Announcements and you will find the package.

ya i figured that out just 5 min later after posting that comment haha

 


-Rico Sanchez

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 1:26 AM, Wise87 said:

No he's not. There are working AI options out there that work fine in v4. There's UTLive and the updated VPilotAI. Also AI don't have anything to do with 64 bit. They just have to be FSX or above compliant. Been flying on VATSIM all week and not one model match issue except for pilots using the wrong aircraft code. 

UT Live (Beta) works great.  There should be Traffic 3d Sounds for it in about a month, which are way better than UTL's default sounds..


Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    28%
    $7,170.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...