Hi there

Can I be the first to ask if there's a way to get this working in P3Dv4 with the 747v3?  The client can see the server and the other way around but there is nothing appearing on the remote CDU screen. On starting Sim Server, there is an error that "Could not verify correct version of PMDG 747 v3, server may not run correctly!" That's presumably because it's still looking for the 747 in my P3Dv3 folders?

Many thanks

Paul Hand

...same here, CDU with blank screen on my tablet.

regards, Andy

MSFS/P3Dv4.5/| i7 9700K @5.0 | ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F |32GB3200C16 | ASUS 2080Ti OC connected to 3 x LG 27" monitors 5780x1080 | EVO 970 2TB M2 for sim, EVO PLUS 970 500GB M2 for W10pro64bit | VirtualFly YOKO & TQ6 |  MFG crosswinds | T16000M |

After reinstalling the 747, did you reenable the DataBroadcast in the 747QOTSII_options.ini (in the P3D\PMDG\PMDG747 QOTS II folder)? That fixed it for me.

Add to the bottom of that file:

[SDK]
EnableDataBroadcast=1
EnableCDUBroadcast.0=1
EnableCDUBroadcast.1=1
EnableCDUBroadcast.2=1

----

Kenneth Verburg, Netherlands

Thanks Ken - yes, that's the workaround for now. I will try and add logic for P3Dv4 over the next few days.

Best Regards

Mark

Mark Foti

Author of aviaworx - https://www.aviaworx.com

logo_avsim.png

Thanks Mark.

regards, Andy

MSFS/P3Dv4.5/| i7 9700K @5.0 | ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F |32GB3200C16 | ASUS 2080Ti OC connected to 3 x LG 27" monitors 5780x1080 | EVO 970 2TB M2 for sim, EVO PLUS 970 500GB M2 for W10pro64bit | VirtualFly YOKO & TQ6 |  MFG crosswinds | T16000M |