Sign in to follow this  
garryhucker

Ezdok P3Dv4

Waiting on the EZDOK update - Chaseplane seemed too confusing.  I guess it is the nature of the beast

Regards

bs

• Upvote 1

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

Maybe when chase plane reaches maturity, it will be worth the investment. But, right now ez-dok is the bees knees. The new camera effects  and observer modes, are simply amazing.

This thread pretty much sealed me going over to EZDok.  I've been trying to figure out which way I wanted to go for awhile.  Quick question - Does EZ Dok v2 handle VR, either natively or with fly-inside?  

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

i9 12900k | 32GB DDR5 RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | MSI RTX 3090 | Reverb G2 | RealSimGear TBM900 Panel with Yoko+ TQ6+ & TM TPR Pedals

yes great news, up and running,  thanks for the link.

bob

Thanks but I think i'll wait until AS16 is integrated with ezca v2.5 in a week or two.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

OP here, thanks to everyone who posted, lots of good info taken on board, and thanks to the EZDOK devs for the new release. Now for some testing

It's working really nice on my system. It copied the default cams from the Aerosoft Twin Otter into the system and assigned suitable effects straight away which was nice. I setup some outside Observer Cams and i gotta say they're truly epic...

Working here in Turbo Duke V2.  Views from 3.4 working.  Couldn't change one of the vibration options but could clear it with a rightclick.

Regards
bs

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

I installed the beta and it seems to work for the P3D default aircraft... but its too twitchy and the camera doesn't stay in one spot for the PMDG 747 and the real air duke since those aircrafts do not have predefined Cameras... and I am unable to define VC cameras on my own..it like freezes  and slows down the whole thing.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Works fine here in the 747v3 :-) Maybe some conflicting stuff in the background?

Remember to configure the keys again in v4, but you probably done that already...

André

1 hour ago, Manny said:

I installed the beta and it seems to work for the P3D default aircraft... but its too twitchy and the camera doesn't stay in one spot for the PMDG 747 and the real air duke since those aircrafts do not have predefined Cameras... and I am unable to define VC cameras on my own..it like freezes  and slows down the whole thing.

The problem with the EZCA CPU load of 25% and hangs EZCA GUI on some aircraft, including the PMDG747 (if it was not previously installed and configured with ESCA in P3D3) is already captured and will soon be a new beta release. Temporary solution to this issue too.

Marniftarr wrote:

A temporary solution for those who EZ load  a lot of CPU and freeze.

In spite of the strongly inhibited interface, try - File - Update camera set. EZCA will create a camera set and after rebooting will see that the camera set exists and will not use the automatic loading of cameras by default. It worked for me.

But this is certainly a temporary solution.

~~~

Nickbe wrote:
A simple temporary solution to create a set of "Update Camera Set":

in windowed mode the P3D menu
Add-ons - Ezdok camera addon - Show studio.

Then, just close P3D4 - Scenario - Exit. The remaining EZCA main window will no longer slow down after a couple of seconds and you can easily execute "Update Camera Set" and close the program. When you next start P3D4 with the same plane will be fine.

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

49 minutes ago, awf said:

Remember to configure the keys again in v4, but you probably done that already...

You mean I have to disable all the standard keys like we did in the earlier version of EZDOK? I had not done that for this new one. :)

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter