Sign in to follow this  
garryhucker

Ezdok P3Dv4

5 minutes ago, Manny said:

You mean I have to disable all the standard keys like we did in the earlier version of EZDOK? I had not done that for this new one. :)

No conflicting keys with your sim assignments...

André

On 6/4/2017 at 9:58 AM, Daedalus said:

You are 100% unfair.

I disagree. I used Ezdok for years. Literally years - and was always frustrated with the lack of updates, slim-to-none support, and glitchy camera saves. I jumped to ChasePlane the second I heard about it, and in my opinion, it is a far superior addon.

Furthermore saying "works perfectly with full functionality without exception." is a truly bold statement when it comes to sim addons. I've never purchased a sim or addon that meets those criteria. 

Ezdok is a great product. But ChasePlane is easier to use, has a better interface, and is well supported by the developer (almost daily updates) compared to Ezdok. I say that with confidence based on history and experience.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Manny said:

You mean I have to disable all the standard keys like we did in the earlier version of EZDOK? I had not done that for this new one. :)

Seems to be an issue when creating the first new camera it becomes really slow... and 15% CPU time... Work around have to test more define one camera then update the current camera then reboot P3D

André

Hi!   EZdok Camera 2.5 update 

Probably fixed interface lags and freezes for Prepar3D v4.

Download 2.5 build 7 here...

http://www.simforums.com/forums/ezca-2-5-for-prepar-4-here_topic58324_post368983.html#368983

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

Yeah! Tried it just now, I think it has improved... that freeze issue is now gone.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I like the  default fixed spot view. The regular vaniila P3D provided view. How can I get that within EZDOK.  I hate all the provided outside views... those zoomed out wide angle crap. :)

When I hit the "S" key to change view, it lkeeps getting stuck in Tower view.. and if Keep pressing the S key after a while I get the standard Fixed spot view. I want to assign a button the regular fixed sport view. like I have configured the VC position I like to my yoke button.

Manny

Pardon my ignorance, but will the older 1.8.5 version be released for P3D v4?

I am happy with version, have absolutely no need for other versions which costs extra.

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

21 minutes ago, Fi5kuS said:

I am happy with version, have absolutely no need for other versions which costs extra.

I liked the behavior of the old version too.. But the guy has to make some money for all the work too.

Actually I wouldn't mind paying in full for the old version to work in V4. 

The behaviour of the hat switch in VC  is not fixed spot.. it is kind of wobbly and floating.. its not precise as it used to be. Why change that now? Were people complaining about old way? .. Its very frustrating when I do not have control over the hat switch. we need an option to set it as fixed vs wobbly for folks who mae like the new floating wobbly hat switch within VC

Manny

30 minutes ago, Fi5kuS said:

Officially, the version 1 is no longer supported. Only version 2. But for you there is a solution here:

http://www.simforums.com/forums/ezdok-v1-18-7-works-with-p3dv4_topic58331.html

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

Thanks Nick.

I'll try it this weekend,

Manny

Ah I tried copying over the camera.cfg from v3 to v4... its not working.  Shift-D does not bring the EZDOK Menu.. I can see  EZDOK in the menu though

Manny

On 6/9/2017 at 8:10 PM, Manny said:

Chaseplane does it automatically, as I recall.

Master Sergeant, U.S. Air Force, Retired

Former T-33A Crew Chief

Former B-1B Crew Chief / Flightline Maintenance Expediter

Former Learjet Corp. Quality Inspector

Formerly Young (😩)

Hello folks,

for me, I have a question for installing to EZCA V2 from EZCA v1. I already have installed EZCA 2 upgraded from EZCA  v1 using the cupon and the $12 upgrade fee for P3D V3.3.5. It worked very well and without any issues. Now i changed to P3D V4 and therefore I made a clean installation of windows10. I always do it that way. Now my question: do I have to first install the version 1 and upgrade via cupon to EZCA v2 as I already did? I'm asking because I don't want to mess up my installation. Does anybody have a clue?

regards, Ralf

Reinstall with your F1 / Coupon / Key when the v4 version is available.

Regards

bs

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

2 minutes ago, bean_sprout said:

Reinstall with your F1 / Coupon / Key when the v4 version is available.

Regards

bs

Thx a lot for the ultra quick reply.  :biggrin:  Bit isn't it already available as a 'built 8' version?

Ralf