Sign in to follow this  

Input lag in VC

Currently, I'm flying in the PMDG 747 and on the ground at EHAM, when configuring the aircraft, I noticed a very annoying input lag. For instance, when I move the hat switch on my Saitek yoke, it is very slow and somewhat choppy, I had this issue in P3D v3.4 with the hat switch but in v4 it's even worse. Also, when moving the yoke it seems to move very slowly in all of the aircraft. Then, when flipping a switch or something like that, I click it and it takes about a second for it to move. I can tell it's input lag and not low framerate lag because the world around me is moving very smoothly, and when I use the space bar to look around, it is still choppy, but moves much faster than the hat switch. I have dynamic lighting turned off and medium to high scenery settings.

Yes its still happening, the yoke moves slowly and when I turn my head in the vc with either my hat switch or the space bar, after I release either of them, my head still keeps turning for another half to a full second.

Sean,

Have you confirmed that both your video card drivers and you saitek drivers are up to date? 

Have you check the "controls" menu of v4 to see what the sensitivity settings are at?

This is our starting point

16 hours ago, seaniez said:

Yes its still happening, the yoke moves slowly and when I turn my head in the vc with either my hat switch or the space bar, after I release either of them, my head still keeps turning for another half to a full second.

This isn't us. This is your sim or a camera add-on you're using.

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks Kyle. Was thinking th same thing but wanted him to check those two items before. Was just trying to fill the gap for him until someone with knowledge chimed in!  Thanks again. 

Ok, sorry about posting in the wrong forum category, I'll go and see if I can't fix it through the camera.cfg