Sign in to follow this  
sidfadc

Taxi2Gate sceneries v4 compatible?

As the title suggests I don't see anything on their site?

Thomas Derbyshire

I actually copied their KMCO scenery over from Prepar3d v3 last night to Prepar3d v4 and manually added it to the scenery list.  Seems to work fine.  Also to my surprise the trams still continue to move from the gates to the terminals which surprised me.

Robert Williams

ok thanks!

Thomas Derbyshire

I can confirm LFPG works fine also.

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.

1 hour ago, TopGun33 said:

I can confirm LFPG works fine also.

are sode gates working?

I have not tried these, just flew around with the R22 checking for some missing building or glitches.

Guillaume

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.

I have re run the installer and pointed it to my P3D installation.  Have to manually insert the entries into the scenery library at least for me.

Thomas Derbyshire

9 hours ago, Lbt564 said:

are sode gates working?

Hi again,

I have tried this morning with the PMDG 744 at two different gates, and I am happy to confirm that they work.

However, GSX was not able to trigger them, I had to do it using the SODE interface. Otherwise perfectly fine.

Guillaume

10 hours ago, 777200lrf said:

Do you point the installer to the v4 folder or are you installing into dummy folders and moving it over manually?

I just added them to the v4 scenery library by pointing at the v3 folders, didn't move any files and all seems to be fine at KSEA  and VHHH

Paul Hand

If you are manually relocating from an existing install you may want to be sure you check in your "old" effects folder - there are some T2G effects associated with their sceneries . . .

Joe Lorenc

Anyone try TFFR and TKPK?

And has there been any official word from the developer?

Anthony A. Moise

fbsupporter2.jpg

1 minute ago, CaribbeanCLANK said:

Anyone try TFFR and TKPK?

Copied over the TKPK and TKPK Terrain folders and added them manually. Also copy over the "T2G**" files from the textures folder in V3 over to the textures folder in V4 for the town buildings to display properly. So far so good.